There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Aaron Lynch is a 49er!

Nearly everyone universally agrees that he's a stud pass rusher with 1st round talent. It's his character, motor, passion (or lack thereof) that sent up big red flags. Supposedly he even got kicked out of a team interview prior to the draft because he got caught lying about something.

If it's immaturity, maybe he this environment can help. If it's lack of passion about the game, not sure there's anything that can be done. I do like our chances with him though because of our infrastructure, veteran lockerroom, coaches, stability.
Originally posted by DrGonzo00:
Nearly everyone universally agrees that he's a stud pass rusher with 1st round talent. It's his character, motor, passion (or lack thereof) that sent up big red flags. Supposedly he even got kicked out of a team interview prior to the draft because he got caught lying about something.

If it's immaturity, maybe he this environment can help. If it's lack of passion about the game, not sure there's anything that can be done. I do like our chances with him though because of our infrastructure, veteran lockerroom, coaches, stability.

Ahmed Brooks was the same thing, dude has been huge for us, hopefully Lynch can do the same
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Ahmed Brooks was the same thing, dude has been huge for us, hopefully Lynch can do the same

Took the words out my mouth. Brooks is one BAD MAN. And this dude Lynch looks like he has Bad Intentions!!!
is this guy going to play outside linebacker or go back to 5 technique? he looked waaaay better with the extra weight and playing inside at notre dame.

he could be special if he gets his head out of his ass....
[ Edited by sf_nicoya on May 10, 2014 at 8:20 PM ]
Only decent pick this year
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Only decent pick this year

someone is disappointed we didnt draft their favorite player..
Can always use more pass rushers
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Nuns:
Hopefully he can compete with Aldon.... for jail time:)

hey it's guillermo

why are their faces so close together?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DrGonzo00:

This dude will be a beast. I want to see him Lynch the other Lynch up north
This is the most impressive 5th round pick I can remember us drafting...
yeah he looked REALLY good inside at the 5 technique with the extra weight. IMO 49ers need to get him back there.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
This is the most impressive 5th round pick I can remember us drafting...

Daaaamn...that kid was a dominant force in that game. As a true freshman too. I hope we get that version of him.

I like him as a OLB. Saw him stand up a few times in that vid and he looked like a natural. Get him back to the 260 lb range.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Fangio is a genius with DE going to OLB and developing LB's and pass rushers like Ricky Jackson, Aldon, Cam Johnson, Skuta, Brooks etc... I'm betting that Fangio can do it.
Have the 49ers actually talked about their plans for Lynch yet? I'm curious as to whether they see him as an OLB or down the road, a DE.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Have the 49ers actually talked about their plans for Lynch yet? I'm curious as to whether they see him as an OLB or down the road, a DE.

What's been his max playing weight? I read he dropped weight when he was on meds. But is he 3-4 DE heavy?