There are 193 users in the forums

Aaron Lynch Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
There is already an Aaron Lynch thread. Merge alert ...
Originally posted by WINiner:
This guy looks and seems extremely immature. I think he is the longest shot of all our picks, but he may have the most potential as well. He could be a steal in the 5th and have people scratching their heads in a few years.

I agree. It all comes down to whether he realizes what happens the rest of his life is going to be determined in the next few months, and what choices he wants to make for his future. It's all pretty much in his hands.

I will say one thing: you can't teach the kind of first step he has. If he gets everything else sorted out, he could be a force on the defense for many years.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
He just needs time with our training staff and the kid will be golden. He has freak athleticism

I'm looking forward to seeing him in pre-season. Hopefully he dominates when he plays on the field.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
He just needs time with our training staff and the kid will be golden. He has freak athleticism

It all depends on if he WANTS it bad enough.
Bet he gets a chance to prove himself during aldons suspension. And I really do like the thought of him and tank next to eachother with the smith bros on the other side. Really satisfied with our Olb depth.Aldon,Brooks, lemon,lynch, and scuta is legit.the competition will be good for him . the talent is there and I wholy trust our coaching staff to bring it out in time. I see lynch used in a similar role Aldon was his rookie year.
For all that's been said about him (negative or just general "concerns"), has the guy been in any kind of trouble yet? None that I'm aware of. He'll be fine. My only "concern" about our linebackers is that someone very good will be pushed off the roster and the team won't get any compensation for them.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
My only "concern" about our linebackers is that someone very good will be pushed off the roster and the team won't get any compensation for them.

Having other teams salivating at picking up our 'worst' players is a great problem to have...
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Lynch looks soft and not NFL ready. He must have been juicing at Notre same because after a pro spring he still looks soft--unlike the beastly guy Notre dame freshman.
[ Edited by xcfan on Jul 25, 2014 at 11:39 AM ]
Originally posted by xcfan:
Lynch looks soft and not NFL ready. He must have been juicing at Notre same because after a pro spring he still looks soft--unlike the beastly guy Notre dame freshman.

Oh, yeah! Looks like a complete puss...

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
does look pudgy. I'm more swoll than him

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crake49:
Oh, yeah! Looks like a complete puss...

Fred Dean didn't look like much either, but he did ok.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Fred Dean didn't look like much either, but he did ok.

Fred Dean was sitting in the locker room smoking cigarettes and eating fries. Unbelievable.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
does look pudgy. I'm more swoll than him

PSSHHHHHHH do you even lift?
Coach em up.... I think he will step up for the challenge.
http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/7/23/5930811/san-francisco-49ers-players-arrive-at-training-camp-and-aaron-lynch

20-30 more pounds on him

http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/7/16/5900773/49ers-roster-2014-aaron-lynch-90-in-90
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Jul 25, 2014 at 3:45 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone