There are 195 users in the forums

Aaron Lynch Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Tonedog:
I found his baggy white sweatshirt very distracting. Like a hobo wandered onto the field.
Wore it pretty often last year too. It's nothing new. I don't care wtf he wears as long as he brings the pressure... And ain't crashing into trees or yelling bomb at an airport or, well you get the point.
aldon who?
I found his baggy white sweatshirt very distracting. Like a hobo wandered onto the field.

Hahahahaha
Another wasted pick by Baalke. He is underachieving for a 5th rounder. Baalke is the suxors
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Another wasted pick by Baalke. He is underachieving for a 5th rounder. Baalke is the suxors

lulz
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Wore it pretty often last year too. It's nothing new. I don't care wtf he wears as long as he brings the pressure... And ain't crashing into trees or yelling bomb at an airport or, well you get the point.
Does he have some kind of embarrassing skin condition on his arms?
Originally posted by Dsoto87:

I think it's just a preference dude, not sure if your trolling but take it for what it is. Regardless he's a beast
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
The most impressive play was his tackle on the Vikings RB (McKinnon?) on a swing pass.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

Originally posted by FL9er:
The most impressive play was his tackle on the Vikings RB (McKinnon?) on a swing pass.

Yes, he has demonstrated this ability consistently. He has a nose for sniffing out that pass play in the flat, and has the skill to seal the deal. This dude is an absolute 5th round heist. He is a 1st -2nd round talent without a doubt.

I liked his sack. Was chasing down teddy full speed, grabbed his arm, then yanked teddy like a little child for the sack. Probably made AP proud.
Dude almost had another sack of not for that last second throw away
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

lulz

roflcopter
Played a heck of a game last night. Scary thing is he's still working himself into shape.
that is the one thing i love about lynch.

when you are in his grasp you are NOT getting away. it's like a monster grabbing you. if he touches you, he's just going to eventually swallow you up.. all he needs is your arm lol

that sack on bridgewater was perfect lol. he got his arm teddy thought he would get away and then slowly got swallowed up
Share 49ersWebzone