There are 173 users in the forums

Aaron Lynch Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by xcfan:
Anyone know if lynch was a true self starter during offseason training?

He had BOTH hamstrings pulled...he didn't get a chance to do much...behind the curve physically right now and slowly being worked back into things.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Remember all the criticism we got for drafting this guy and how much everyone (outside the Niners) were doubting he'd amount to anything. Ya, f**k you media talking heads.

Add to them - the whiners and criers who are always praying for the sky to fall so they can tell everyone how right they were.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Remember all the criticism we got for drafting this guy and how much everyone (outside the Niners) were doubting he'd amount to anything. Ya, f**k you media talking heads.

Add to them - the whiners and criers who are always praying for the sky to fall so they can tell everyone how right they were.

When everyone is wrong on the internet, it's good to be right
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Supp team!!

Anyone know if this kid started to practice yet?? Last time I read he was hurtin..

how he doin now??
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
I think he's limited, read he made his weight but not in great shape however that might be due to the injury issue. I think he had 2 strained hamstrings.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
anyone know if he's being asked to play in the 260 lbs limit, or 270s????

I saw a photo of him, and he looks slimmer this year...
Originally posted by Buchy:
I think he's limited, read he made his weight but not in great shape however that might be due to the injury issue. I think he had 2 strained hamstrings.

"Thought an organization with 5 Super Bowl titles would have a stricter draft criteria. Clearly, integrity & character are not a priority."

- UCF's Former strength and conditioning coach

Hope this guy's heart is in the right place.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Aug 3, 2015 at 12:20 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

"Thought an organization with 5 Super Bowl titles would have a stricter draft criteria. Clearly, integrity & character are not a priority."

don't you mean his hamstring
Lynch is on a mission.

He's looking to take Brooks' job.

Lynch know Brooks cap situation and IMO will play like a "crazed dog" as some other LB said.

I'm not worried at all. If he was that bad it would have been more than just a glorified trainer complaining about him.

Oh, and it was USF.

It's funny because that guy shows a complete lack of class talking about a former player of his like that.

Meanwhile, Lynch has done everything asked of him and more since he's been here. No issues at all.

Yeah, I remember that clown saying that right after we drafted Lynch.

Lynch is going to be an NFL star and the loser coach will be a nobody that nobody will even remember.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Yeah, I remember that clown saying that right after we drafted Lynch.

Lynch is going to be an NFL star and the loser coach will be a nobody that nobody will even remember.

Yup... Have been rooting for him ever since, especially after those ignorant remarks. Get healthy lynch!
that would be USF, not UCF
Seen him walk off the field with a trainer, haven't seen anything yet...is he ok?
Share 49ersWebzone