LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 320 users in the forums

Aaron Lynch Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Ryan Sakamoto ‏@SakamotoRyan 4m4 minutes ago

I'm told that 49ers OLB Aaron Lynch has been working through a nagging hamstring injury that has hampered him in college.

2:54 PM - 30 May 2015 · Details

He'll be aight.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Ryan Sakamoto ‏@SakamotoRyan 4m4 minutes ago

I'm told that 49ers OLB Aaron Lynch has been working through a nagging hamstring injury that has hampered him in college.

2:54 PM - 30 May 2015 · Details

He'll be aight.

Eh, lingering hamstring issues seem like they can be some serious s**t, but I agree. Decker was effed over from a hamstring injury during the offseason that pretty much lasted all year. Got faith in Lynch, especially after all of last season.

Aldon and Lynch will have the highest sack total, for two players combined, in the league.

Lynch-10-15
Aldon-15-20
Originally posted by 9moon:
actual link is below..

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2014/10/02/well-coached-rookie-lynch-will-stay-in-pass-rushing-role/

Nowhere in that article did it say he was playing at 275 DURING the season like you were trying to say...
https://vine.co/v/OvWTLOJI3xv

// "> // ]]>
[ Edited by Bluesbro on May 31, 2015 at 6:44 PM ]
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
https://vine.co/v/OvWTLOJI3xv

// "> // ]]>

How come some vine vids don't play for me
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
actual link is below..

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2014/10/02/well-coached-rookie-lynch-will-stay-in-pass-rushing-role/

Nowhere in that article did it say he was playing at 275 DURING the season like you were trying to say...

read it again..
actual link is below..

read it again..
" During camp, Lynch said he weighed 276 pounds. Today, Fangio estimated he's hovering in the low 260s."
actual link is below..

read it again..

How about you read it again LOL....

In a earlier post you said he was slow and out of shape during the season and the coaching staff said they wanted him to lose weight because he was going to be taking over Brook's role.

In the article you provide, which was posted on Oct 2nd 2014 (which was 4 weeks into the season) and at that point he wasn't taking over Brook's spot, the article even stated....

"Lynch assumed Corey Lemonier's spot in the nickel defense and he'll retain that role when the 49ers host the Chiefs on Sunday."

Later on in the article it stated

"During camp, Lynch said he weighed 276 pounds. Today, Fangio estimated he's hovering in the low 260s."

You have absolutely nothing creditable that says that the coaching staff thought he was over-weight and out of shape during the season....you're simply making up stuff then gave me an article that proved my point.

So just stop man.....please just say in your opinion you thought he was out of shape and you thought he was 275 lb (which wasn't true by the way) instead of trying to add any factual truth by saying "the coaching staff" said it.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
read it again, and find more past linked.. they are connected... just go find it like you're connecting dots..

and yes, he (Lynch) wasn't goin to takeover Brooks roll until after Aldon came back.. That's when Brooks started to act up and wonder why it's his roll going to diminish when Lynch should be sharing time Aldon (who was the one that got suspended)...

you'll get there.. just keep reading... you seem pretty smart..

read it again, and find more past linked.. they are connected... just go find it like you're connecting dots..

and yes, he (Lynch) wasn't goin to takeover Brooks roll until after Aldon came back.. That's when Brooks started to act up and wonder why it's his roll going to diminish when Lynch should be sharing time Aldon (who was the one that got suspended)...

Your inane posts are why people think you don't know anything about football. Your condescending delivery is why people are happy to slam you for it.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
know nothing about football??

or the team??

I'm confident enough that I know about this team's history (1981 to present), or than you and NY combined..

So you want me to find more past links that you can't provide smh....I asked you to supply me with a link that had a coach saying Lynch was out of shape during the season to backup your claim, which you haven't ....because it doesn't exist!

Honestly not sure why I'm wasting my time, you clearly like to make stuff up to try to argue with people on here all the time for no reason.

Please just
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
you are not wasting your time my friend.. you are trying to find MORE knowledge... seek and you shall find.. DO or DO NOT.. there is no trying..

it is your destiny...

please keep reading and find them links as i've told you to do so..
you are not wasting your time my friend.. you are trying to find MORE knowledge... seek and you shall find.. DO or DO NOT.. there is no trying..

it is your destiny...

please keep reading and find them links as i've told you to do so..

Strong Trolling here.
Share 49ersWebzone