LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 243 users in the forums

Aaron Lynch Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Can't wait to see more of that last one this upcoming season hope the Cowboy comes back, love those stunts.

Your right about our stunt game, but lynch got the sack by beating his 1on1.

Oh I know A Smith was rolling in hot too....the pass rush this year is gonna be monstrous (see what's up with Brooks)!
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
.... and lets pray that with having good pass rushers from both ends, that our LBs can take care of those Lead Draws!!

.. Lead Draws often are the answer against good pass rushers..
  • thl408
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Can't wait to see more of that last one this upcoming season hope the Cowboy comes back, love those stunts.

Your right about our stunt game, but lynch got the sack by beating his 1on1.

I want to say two of Lynch's 6 sacks came on stunts. But yeah, I can see Lynch and Dockett stunting on one side alternating with Justin/Aldon stunting on the other.
Originally posted by thl408:
I want to say two of Lynch's 6 sacks came on stunts. But yeah, I can see Lynch and Dockett stunting on one side alternating with Justin/Aldon stunting on the other.

How often do interior linemen stunt off each other and do you think Tank and Dockett could do this effectively?
Im excited to see what this guy can do with some more experience and NFL level weight room training under his belt. He is violent and athletic. But as some said, Lynchmbo really? thats just all kinds of messed up.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Beast! That was some baby J.Smith type stuff. Straight out the 2011 NFC Divisional round against the Aints.

I love that this dude plays angry....

First career sack:

Most impressive sack of the season (imo, 6th sack):

We really need someone to beat out TJE.
Hopefully he shows up at the mandatory mini camps to learn the new defensive scheme. Beast tho!
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

TJE is good depth but depending how the young guys do he may just lose his job this year. Obviously depends on how many we carry and if Justin comes back.

Dockett and Justin would be locks if both are there.
Armstead is a lock
I would imagine Tank is a lock but you never know.
Ian and Glenn I believe are locks.

That's 6 guys right there. Then we have Dial, TJE, Okoye, Purcell and Ramsey.

If i'm a betting man I'm guessing Justin hangs them up and we go

Dockett and Tank starting DE
Dial and Armstead are backups
Williams starting NT, Dorsey backup.
If he continues his upward trajectory and eli harold pans our pass rush roatation will be sick.

First career sack:

Funniest part of that second one is he robbed Aldon of a sack.
Funny s**t is they got a gif of Carradine's 1st sack in his thread and you notice TJE getting pushed around. Come to this thread and you notice TJE getting no push at all.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
First career sack:

Funniest part of that second one is he robbed Aldon of a sack.

Excited for the A-Team this year
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
If he continues his upward trajectory and eli harold pans our pass rush roatation will be sick.

With Lynch, Aldon, Dockett, J.Smith(he isn't retiring, or he already would've) Tank, Ian, Dorsey, Dial and our draft picks this year, our pass rush should be pretty dominant.
[ Edited by InsertNameHere on May 8, 2015 at 5:58 PM ]
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

With Lynch, Aldon, Dockett, J.Smith(he isn't retiring, or he already would've) Tank, Ian, Dorsey, Dial and out draft picks this year, our pass rush should be pretty dominant.

It should also allow more rest for J Smith where he can maybe sit on 1st and 2nd downs on some drives then come in on 3rd down. Which is tough being that Smith is also great vs the run.
Share 49ersWebzone