LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 392 users in the forums

Bruce Ellington is not a 49er!

Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
One of the guys I'm excited to see with the new system

I'm right there with you. I can see him exploding onto the scene this year.

With real coaching and a better OLine I think he'll do just fine.

He certainly has the speed and pretty good hands.

Really looking forward to the season getting underway.

Yeah I'm starting to get a little cold on Patton...wouldn't be suprised to see Rogers move ahead of him.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Good Hands? Tmac was very critical. He drop quite a few last season.

But maybe the environment was to blame. I do love his speed though.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Agree. Can't wait to see the guys in this offense
He has to stay healthy
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
He has to stay healthy

Very true. His work ethic and ability to take care of his body has been questioned in the recent past.
Originally posted by NCommand:
He has to stay healthy

Very true. His work ethic and ability to take care of his body has been questioned in the recent past.

Which is crazy to me! One of the reason I was interested in him before the draft was that he was reportedly the hardest worker on both his football team and his basketball team, and that it was common for him to go from one practice directly to the next. How does THAT guy slack off in the NFL? Baffling.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
He has to stay healthy

Which is crazy to me! One of the reason I was interested in him before the draft was that he was reportedly the hardest worker on both his football team and his basketball team, and that it was common for him to go from one practice directly to the next. How does THAT guy slack off in the NFL? Baffling.

Very true. When Tomsula is talking to you about taking better care of your body, you have issues. LOL
  • Jiks
Dude has always reminded me of Kyle Williams. A lot of talent and speed but besides a few glimpses it has never consistently transferred to the field.
Originally posted by Jiks:
Dude has always reminded me of Kyle Williams. A lot of talent and speed but besides a few glimpses it has never consistently transferred to the field.

I kind of get the comparison from a production standpoint. Williams was faster and more frail. Also very clumsy.

I feel like Ellington is shorter but stockier. More quick than fast, and isn't a potato like Williams. He's one of the guys that could stand to benefit most by Chip Kelly if he wins the slot WR job. He's got talent. The dudes over at Niners Nation are really high on him.

Originally posted by SofaKing:

I kind of get the comparison from a production standpoint. Williams was faster and more frail. Also very clumsy.

I feel like Ellington is shorter but stockier. More quick than fast, and isn't a potato like Williams. He's one of the guys that could stand to benefit most by Chip Kelly if he wins the slot WR job. He's got talent. The dudes over at Niners Nation are really high on him.

Dude ran 4.31 and 4.33 (or 4.35) as his unofficial 40s at the combine. He can fly. The stupid formula they still use to calculate "official" times screwed him. I also think he's very quick, though, and it might be a thing where he has good speed and tremendous acceleration, so his 40 depends more on his ability to achieve top speed quickly than upon the actual speed he runs at when topped out.

People are expecting big things from Ellington this year
Ellington is really suck because he is too slow for step up his level for 3 or 4 years now? .. He is not finnish to fight the end because he is not smart football and play too well.
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Ellington is really suck because he is too slow for step up his level for 3 or 4 years now? .. He is not finnish to fight the end because he is not smart football and play too well.

You just went full susweel but in BuZz-style. I like it!.
Originally posted by BuZzB05:

You just went full susweel but in BuZz-style. I like it!.

Lol
Share 49ersWebzone