LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

Why can't Balkee be as aggressive as elway. Balke needs to play for now

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • rtj03
  • Veteran
Serious, broncos lose the Super Bowl and elway goes all out in the offseason and draft and are now even better then the Super Bowl team. We keep collecting picks and decent players but not the one or two players we need to get over the hump.

Balkee thinks into things too much and needs to be more aggressive and live for the now.
lol spelled baalke wrong 3 times in one post. nice.

but yeah he is keeping us competitive for the future more so than going for it all. Remember we just added Stevie Johnson today.
  • rtj03
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:

but yeah he is keeping us competitive for the future more so than going for it all. Remember we just added Stevie Johnson today.

That was done out of anger towards him.

Johnson will help but he is not the answer. We still have all the same needs as we've had the last three years.
I think Baalkie knows what he's doing. Ballkey is a good GM who has proven himself building the 49ers. I put my trust in Bauelckeyeh.
Originally posted by rtj03:
Serious, broncos lose the Super Bowl and elway goes all out in the offseason and draft and are now even better then the Super Bowl team. We keep collecting picks and decent players but not the one or two players we need to get over the hump.

Balkee thinks into things too much and needs to be more aggressive and live for the now.

...and how many Super Bowl the Broncos got under Elway's brilliant management?
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Baalke didnt draft who i wanted him to
Originally posted by rtj03:

49ers are playing for now and for the future. I like their present AND future better than Denver's.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on May 9, 2014 at 8:32 PM ]
Hey phoenix remeber when i created a thread saying 49ers would draft a rb early and you bashed me lol
LOL this board is potato. The only way to better this team is by taking WRs and CBs...,,

I swear it's the same s**t every year, regardless of needs...WRs and CBs is all anybody wants.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
LOL this board is potato. The only way to better this team is by taking WRs and CBs...,,

I swear it's the same s**t every year, regardless of needs...WRs and CBs is all anybody wants.

It seems like fans want us to be like all the other teams and be an all passing team. Theres a reason weve been so successful for the past three years we are different and only one other has taken notes from our success, and they are really the only other team that can compete with us.
Share 49ersWebzone