LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 380 users in the forums

Brandon Thomas OL (traded to DET)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
What is up with this guy?

Hard to say. It seemed like Looney at C and Thomas at RG was our best option and combination. But now the coaches are looking at Martin at C and Silberman at RG for more looks and Thomas continues to back up Boone at LG.
  • Homer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Is there ANY thread you don't b***h about Baalke in? Use the official thread. Your act is not only old, but your points/logic are even worse...bring back Adam Snyder! LMAO.

The post you're responding to is 6 months old

JimHarbaugh I wish I knew what was up. He had limited snaps and looked good in one game but haven't heard much since. It'd be so nice if him and Brown could hold their own on the right side.
Originally posted by Homer:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Is there ANY thread you don't b***h about Baalke in? Use the official thread. Your act is not only old, but your points/logic are even worse...bring back Adam Snyder! LMAO.

The post you're responding to is 6 months old

JimHarbaugh I wish I knew what was up. He had limited snaps and looked good in one game but haven't heard much since. It'd be so nice if him and Brown could hold their own on the right side.

It's the same exact posts today. LOL
Thomas & Martin both still need a lot of work. Thomas is essentially a rookie playing his first preseason, and Martin is 21 years old. I don't expect either of them to play well until about 2017. Even Joe Staley looked a bit rough his first couple of seasons.
B Thomas ACL Strategy being 3rd string behind a 6th rounder wow Silberman.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I thought he's looked good so far in camp in the games I've seen. Albeit against backups.

Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
akljfkjajkfakjlakjfgobble-gobble-jive-turkey,akldkjfakjlfkjaijfqiouiweioqwnvfkljfvjigdshklqaiorwqu900hr32ihohfgobblegobblejiveturkey.

Indeed.
Maybe he's a surprise starter? We have to do something with our oline. Most important group on the team.
good god this guy sucks
He is a rookie(I know he was drafted in 14) coming off a ACL changing positions from tackle to G. Might not have met peoples expectations but maybe they were unrealistic to begin with.....?
put him back at left guard and by next year he could take over if boone leaves. brown should be rg or rt

He definitely needs LOTS of work.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Couldn't tell the difference between Thomas and Silberman, revolving door on both these clowns
He was going to be something
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
He was going to be something

He still could be. He is still but what 15-16 months removed from ACL surgery and every players recovers at a different rate. Possible he still is not feeling back to or close to his old self yet. This is basically his rookie year.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
He definitely needs LOTS of work.

With some other team
Share 49ersWebzone