Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by kujon11:
bradford has more potential than ck

lol

he has a point. ck is cashing in on his potential while bradford isnt
you must have missed the memo.. bradford not to fault to rams bad defense,we seen no good play no superbowl from ck,trade even up

LOL

Why everyone do enjoys and laugh at me. They think of me that I am joke?

Sorry I just got caught off guard by cc's impersonation. Not laughing AT you Buzz!
Originally posted by sactomkiii:
Wtf is going on here? To lazy to go back and find out whats up with all the Bradford talk.

Just look at Buzz's posting history it is riddled with the insanity of a dedicated Bradford believer. I begged you all not to get him started.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Wtf is going on here? To lazy to go back and find out whats up with all the Bradford talk.

Just look at Buzz's posting history it is riddled with the insanity of a dedicated Bradford believer. I begged you all not to get him started.
i am sorry philly,, but I am just not mentally tough enough not to respond to him.. then i find myself making fun of him and then things go downhill from there i still say, bradfords jock strap could not ck hold
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

i am sorry philly,, but I am just not mentally tough enough not to respond to him.. then i find myself making fun of him and then things go downhill from there i still say, bradfords jock strap could not ck hold
That was a lot less Buzz and a lot more Yoda
  • thl408
Originally posted by 49ersOnMINE:
This is pretty interesting, I wonder what other teams was willing to give? A 7th rounder? lol I mean If Baalke's offer was solid which is a 5th rounder other teams was probably willing to give a late round pick. Still a 2015 5th round pick is a steal regardless.

San Francisco wasn't alone. There were other teams expressing interest. In an effort to separate from the pack 49ers GM Trent Baalke made a solid initial offer.

"We had a baseline where we wanted to work off of and San Francisco came in higher than that baseline so we narrowed our focus to the 49ers" Whaley said

49ers got SJ for a 4th rounder. It can become a 3rd if he hits performance milestones. I guess teams didn't want to pay a 4th? I would think a 4th from any other team would be better than the 49er's 2015 4th rounder. Maybe BUF's GM did him a favor and sent him home (SF) as a thanks.
http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Stevie-Johnson-Bruce-Ellington-Emerge-at-WR/25d7e33e-29bc-445c-aed5-304820966208

Nice video..
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Stevie-Johnson-Bruce-Ellington-Emerge-at-WR/25d7e33e-29bc-445c-aed5-304820966208

Nice video..

Lol, looks like Jimmy "We Gon' Fight" Smith tried to Seahawk Stevie once he knew he was beat. When Stevie slapped his hand away he lost his balance, because he was counting on the contact. Hope to see that happen to the Cheathawks.

Nice video..

good to see and hear it from Roman, the bit about Ellington is encouraging too.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
A few pages back I said everyone is sleeping on Patton and he might take the job from SJ and everyone thought I was silly.

Meanwhile, Patton has been killing it, and SJ is dropping balls.

If SJ is dropping balls cuz sound is he scared when get to hits? Maybe.. I think but no question

Sam Bradford throws better balls, more catchable. Probably Kaepernick's fault tbh...

Well. Kap is decision what he do to throw. Why he can't find him?. Yep Sam Bradford is best to throw for weapons offense. He have britt wr#2 and don't have number wr#1 and wrs#3.. He is hard time and his defense team kinda suck.

I hope Sam Bradford was wake up and heard why Viking interested to trade him. I think, Bradford will show everyone if he will get to fight for wins if he is too serious this season. ... let me see.. So. I said Lloyd was pretty good much today than past. Jim Harbaugh loved about Lloyd. U see? I told you what I said it.

jon gruden disagrees with you

Originally posted by defenderDX:
A few pages back I said everyone is sleeping on Patton and he might take the job from SJ and everyone thought I was silly.

If SJ is dropping balls cuz sound is he scared when get to hits? Maybe.. I think but no question

Sam Bradford throws better balls, more catchable. Probably Kaepernick's fault tbh...

Well. Kap is decision what he do to throw. Why he can't find him?. Yep Sam Bradford is best to throw for weapons offense. He have britt wr#2 and don't have number wr#1 and wrs#3.. He is hard time and his defense team kinda suck.

I hope Sam Bradford was wake up and heard why Viking interested to trade him. I think, Bradford will show everyone if he will get to fight for wins if he is too serious this season. ... let me see.. So. I said Lloyd was pretty good much today than past. Jim Harbaugh loved about Lloyd. U see? I told you what I said it.

Jon gruden is different opinion!.. Check at 20 to 31.2minute. Bradford alway throw to Lloyd. He don't have number WR #1 and 2..He have WR# 3 is Lloyd when they against Seahawks. U see that they are suck for WR and TE!!
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Aug 10, 2014 at 7:55 PM ]

Originally posted by defenderDX:

Jon burden is different opinion!.. Check at 20 to 34 minute. Bradford alway throw to Lloyd. He don't have number WR #1 and 2..He have WR# 3 is Lloyd when they against Seahawks. U see that they are suck for WR and TE!!

Kaepernick > Bradford

Nice video..

I think Steve gives guys so much trouble because his route running body language is so unorthodox. Its actually weird. Kind of like watching Chad Johnson run in his goofy style.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Aug 10, 2014 at 7:59 PM ]
Sam Bradford is beautiful throw the target and quick time. He is very good at decision!.. Throw is too fast and good eyes at target...

<<<<<<<<2012

<<<<<<< 2013
Hyping up bradford in a stevie johnson thread
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Hyping up bradford in a thread

Fixed.
Share 49ersWebzone