LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

Stevie Johnson Thread (signed with SD)

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by verb1der:
A few pages back I said everyone is sleeping on Patton and he might take the job from SJ and everyone thought I was silly.

Meanwhile, Patton has been killing it, and SJ is dropping balls.

Im rooting for both

Me too. I think he will get it together.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
I know Cohn basically makes a career out of being a negative ass...but he just posted an article talking about how Stevie is having a horrible camp. From what I have read it didnt seem that way...I mean I dont hear about how he is tearing it up, but I hadn't heard anything negative at all until now...anbody have some insight?

That is a bunch of crap. both MM and MB both said Johnson is having a fine camp. He has been a bit quiet but solid, but not bad by any means. Cohn has his head so far up his own ass i am not sure how he even is able to type any of his "observations".
This....all the blogs and articles I've read have said he is having a fine camp
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
I know Cohn basically makes a career out of being a negative ass...but he just posted an article talking about how Stevie is having a horrible camp. From what I have read it didnt seem that way...I mean I dont hear about how he is tearing it up, but I hadn't heard anything negative at all until now...anbody have some insight?

That is a bunch of crap. both MM and MB both said Johnson is having a fine camp. He has been a bit quiet but solid, but not bad by any means. Cohn has his head so far up his own ass i am not sure how he even is able to type any of his "observations".
This....all the blogs and articles I've read have said he is having a fine camp

Great! Hope that's the case...
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Stevie Johnson on Jim Harbaugh: 'He's Intense'

http://www.49ers.com/video/audio/Stevie-Johnson-on-Jim-Harbaugh-Hes-Intense/c3ca46af-ec3f-4704-8a39-7085a9a5efc1
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
A few pages back I said everyone is sleeping on Patton and he might take the job from SJ and everyone thought I was silly.

Meanwhile, Patton has been killing it, and SJ is dropping balls.

If SJ is dropping balls cuz sound is he scared when get to hits? Maybe.. I think but no question

Sam Bradford throws better balls, more catchable. Probably Kaepernick's fault tbh...

Well. Kap is decision what he do to throw. Why he can't find him?. Yep Sam Bradford is best to throw for weapons offense. He have britt wr#2 and don't have number wr#1 and wrs#3.. He is hard time and his defense team kinda suck.

I hope Sam Bradford was wake up and heard why Viking interested to trade him. I think, Bradford will show everyone if he will get to fight for wins if he is too serious this season. ... let me see.. So. I said Lloyd was pretty good much today than past. Jim Harbaugh loved about Lloyd. U see? I told you what I said it.
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Aug 5, 2014 at 7:58 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
bradford has more potential than ck
Wtf is going on here? To lazy to go back and find out whats up with all the Bradford talk.
[ Edited by sactomkiii on Aug 5, 2014 at 9:14 AM ]
Originally posted by cciowa:

lol
This is pretty interesting, I wonder what other teams was willing to give? A 7th rounder? lol I mean If Baalke's offer was solid which is a 5th rounder other teams was probably willing to give a late round pick. Still a 2015 5th round pick is a steal regardless.

San Francisco wasn't alone. There were other teams expressing interest. In an effort to separate from the pack 49ers GM Trent Baalke made a solid initial offer.

"We had a baseline where we wanted to work off of and San Francisco came in higher than that baseline so we narrowed our focus to the 49ers" Whaley said

lol

he has a point. ck is cashing in on his potential while bradford isnt

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kujon11:

lol

you must have missed the memo.. bradford not to fault to rams bad defense,we seen no good play no superbowl from ck,trade even up
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Well. Kap is decision what he do to throw. Why he can't find him?. Yep Sam Bradford is best to throw for weapons offense. He have britt wr#2 and don't have number wr#1 and wrs#3.. He is hard time and his defense team kinda suck.

I hope Sam Bradford was wake up and heard why Viking interested to trade him. I think, Bradford will show everyone if he will get to fight for wins if he is too serious this season. ... let me see.. So. I said Lloyd was pretty good much today than past. Jim Harbaugh loved about Lloyd. U see? I told you what I said it.

Is this even English???

Please put a coherent sentence together!

I can't figure out what you're attempting to say.
[ Edited by LasVegasWally on Aug 5, 2014 at 10:30 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Is this even English.

Please put a coherent sentence together!

I can't figure out what you're attempting to say.

buzz=fraud

lol

you must have missed the memo.. bradford not to fault to rams bad defense,we seen no good play no superbowl from ck,trade even up

LOL

lol

LOL

Why everyone do enjoys and laugh at me. They think of me that I am joke?
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Aug 5, 2014 at 10:49 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone