There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Stevie Johnson Thread

pretty much the only WR to s**t on Revis Island
i always like to hear what the rivals think of our moves so i browsed .nut and found this, tells you all you need to know. this is a good move.

Stevie Johnson is the ONLY receiver in the NFL to consistently get separation against both Darrelle Revis and Richard Sherman. Dude just has crazy route-running prowess.
Wow! A 2015 pick as well. Great move!
Fantasy points per year have been good.

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/players/333980/stevie-johnson/#Fantasy%20Points%20per%20Game$GameType=279588574&SeasonMax=9999&SeasonMin=1990

*yes I am joking...good pick up for a 3rd WR
more ammo for kap!
Originally posted by susweel:

This.
Originally posted by crabman82:
i always like to hear what the rivals think of our moves so i browsed .nut and found this, tells you all you need to know. this is a good move.

Stevie Johnson is the ONLY receiver in the NFL to consistently get separation against both Darrelle Revis and Richard Sherman. Dude just has crazy route-running prowess.

His ability to get separation is outstanding. Good size, strength, well built receiver, man I am f**king psyched!!!
This guy is just 27 so he's in his prime. Born in SF.
Is it Week 1 yet?
TB you've done it again...wow. Last year it was Boldin for a 6th rd pick, now Stevie Johnson for a conditional mid-rd 2015 pick. Freakin' awesome!! Addition of Lloyd and now Johnson has definitely upgraded our receiving corps in a big way. Baalke, you da man!
We Rick rock beats yeah fella I'll rock ya
Originally posted by eamjr10:
Originally posted by susweel:

This.

These
Why did he miss time last season? And is he fully recovered?
Loving this move. Dude can run any route on the field and is not afraid of traffic across the middle. Huge potential here.