LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

Stevie Johnson Thread (signed with SD)

He is a good receiver but he's overrated not to mention he tends to have the drops when the game is on the line.
He reminds me of a young Ochocinco in his prime!!!!!

Him vs Sherman is going to be great! Can't Wait!
Insurace if we cant resign Crabs also......Did I already say great f**kin move lol??
Originally posted by crabman82:
mike freeman ‏@mikefreemanNFL 16m
Text I just got from Seahawks assistant coach mocking the Stevie Johnson trade is…priceless.

LOL at least our guy will play. I hope they enjoy paying Harvin $10 mil to play 2 games.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Good deal. Another weapon for the offense and now they don't need to draft a receiver on Day 2.

lol we have 5 picks on day 2. WR is still a great position of need for the future. We could take 2 WR today.
[ Edited by Niners99 on May 9, 2014 at 12:37 PM ]
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
He is a good receiver but he's overrated not to mention he tends to have the drops when the game is on the line.

He's our number 3 WR not our number 1. He doesn't have to be rated at all. Just decent enough against Seattle when Boldin and Crabs are being smothered.
God must have made this trade.
How the hell can you NOT love Baalke? This guy is amazing.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by crabman82:
mike freeman ‏@mikefreemanNFL 16m
Text I just got from Seahawks assistant coach mocking the Stevie Johnson trade is…priceless.

LOL at least our guy will play. I hope they enjoy paying Harvin $10 mil to play 2 games.

i found it funny because the last time they played the bills he got 8 for 115 and a td. mock a guy who had a good game on you? lol
[ Edited by crabman82 on May 9, 2014 at 12:37 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
LOL, Chiefs fans are irate too.

Really?

STEAL STEAL STEAL
We still have to see what is the cap hit next year, and he is often injured, can we cut him at no loss to us
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Does anyone know what Stevie Johnson's injuries were last season?

his mom died too, i think that had more to do with it than the real injury.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by goldstandard333:

he's a #3 on the Niners at best so who cares
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
footage of Stevie working Big Sherm.

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Film-Session-Stevies-Game-vs-Seahawks/f70ed17b-1af1-4bea-928c-3f63b71686dc

2 years ago...Sherm has obviously gotten better...but still.

That makes my soul smile

Somebody who can make Seattle DBs pay for their holding and other dirty tactics! YES!
Share 49ersWebzone