LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 140 users in the forums

ILB, Chris Borland, Wisconsin

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
probably would've been there in the 10th round.
Larry Grant>Borland.
Id like to apologize to Borland, nice game rook, but lets work on our pass coverage skills, nice tackling this week.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
All the tackles in world don't cover up his lack of ability in the pass game....if you want to beat the niners target Borland.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
18 tackles.........impressed the s**t outta me
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:
18 tackles.........impressed the s**t outta me

Willis said he's like a pitbull out there. I see what he meant. On one play he picked up Mason and slammed him with ease.
Nice game see yaa on the Bench Next week...
Nice game just has to work on his pass coverage & he will become a very good player
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sanjo49er:

Willis turf toe could keep him out another week.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sanjo49er:

Willis turf toe could keep him out another week.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
The td was on him
You guys that were hating on him look pretty stupid now. He is exactly who I knew he was. You guys got to really watch some more games. There is more on than Cal and Stanford. You can always tell the guys who never watched him play. Because if they did watch him play they would know this is exactly who he is. This is who he always was in college too. I have some relatives in that state and I have gone to some Wisconsin Badgers games in person. Plus I watched a lot on TV. He's exactly who I expected. He was the best player on the field for the 49ers today. That is obvious.

You can always cling to he got run over by a 330 lb. linemen + another 330 lb. linemen + a 200 lb. RB. 860 lbs. of man and he lost that battle in Denver. You can cling to that......
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Nov 2, 2014 at 5:44 PM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
You guys that were hating on him look pretty stupid now.

Lets get back to reality...you can blame this loss on a lot of things one of this is the TD Borland Gave up in a 10 to 13 game. Someone was going to get those tackles it's the way the game goes but the TD cost us this game.
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
You guys that were hating on him look pretty stupid now.

Lets get back to reality...you can blame this loss on a lot of things one of this is the TD Borland Gave up in a 10 to 13 game. Someone was going to get those tackles it's the way the game goes but the TD cost us this game.

Yeah the offense has no responsibility at all. Sure 10 is all they should score in each game. That's good enough......

If you hold a team to 13 you should win almost every game. Borland was the best player on our defense in that game. Lynch maybe 2nd. Nobody else came to play like him. It would be utterly rediculous to blame this loss on him. But I guess the WZ really is that rediculous sometimes. How many guys can I point out who did not bring their game today vs. Borland who did better than anybody else?......
No doubt, the kid can tackle. Liability in the passing game, however. If it were me, I'd be blitzing him often so his role is defined. 18 tackles makes me suspicious he was looking into the backfield exclusively, rather than assignments.
Share 49ersWebzone