LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

ILB, Chris Borland, Wisconsin

Shop Find 49ers gear online
worst pick. wilhoitte is going to play for bowman. pretty much we wasted a 3rd on a guy to compete for a half season open position and ST player.
Originally posted by dhp318:
Reminds me of Scott McKillop, which isn't a good thing. I guess because they're both white.

Kinda like how Randy Moss reminds me of JJ Stokes What, they're both black and tall? What more do you want?
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
worst pick. wilhoitte is going to play for bowman. pretty much we wasted a 3rd on a guy to compete for a half season open position and ST player.

At least that is the assumption. Borland has tremendous instincts and is one of the most ready to contribute ILB's in the draft. For all anyone knows he could knock Wilhoite off his perch. Very talented guy, not great measurables, just a great football player.
This is good 3 guys in competition for 1 spot. Wilhoite,Moody,Borland.

*EDIT* WTF FLEMMING IS STILL ON THE ROSTER???
Originally posted by QBguru:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

His ceiling is Zach Thomas his floor is Blake Constanzo

If he can play ST like Costanzo that's okay with me.
We shoulda just resigned Costanzo if we wanted a ST ace and saved our 3rd round pick for someone who has starter potential.

Maybe you should write a strongly-worded letter of complaint to Baalke.

We shoulda just resigned Costanzo if we wanted a ST ace and saved our 3rd round pick for someone who has starter potential.

ok. give me his address.

ok. give me his address.

He'll hear u out
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
This is good 3 guys in competition for 1 spot. Wilhoite,Moody,Borland.

*EDIT* WTF FLEMMING IS STILL ON THE ROSTER???

Lol thought he was waived. Would be shocked if he actually makes the 53.
I live here in Denver and I hear fans on the radio complaining about trading up for Latimer with the Niners, cause they wanted Borland... lol
Tully "spin cycle" Banta-Cain just creamed himself

http://www.battleredblog.com/2014/2/17/5418546/carlos-hyde-vs-chris-borland-the-best-title-fight-that-nobody-talked

ok. give me his address.

San Francisco 49ers
Attn: Trent Baalke
4949 Centennial Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Lay some draft knowledge on him, I'm sure he will be duly impressed...make sure he knows you're a "guru".

I don't buy that he will compete with Wilhoitte but will be a backup once bowman returns, this kid has a motor and is a tackling machine that might become our next ST ace

Wilhoite has all the physical attributes, but lacks the instinct of a true ILB. Borland will start over him easily.
Originally posted by znk916:
Wilhoite has all the physical attributes, but lacks the instinct of a true ILB. Borland will start over him easily.

This. In terms of overall football talent there's really no comparison. Wilhoite is bigger and more experienced but that only gets you so far. Wilhoite is a career backup, Borland has starter quality talent.
Share 49ersWebzone