There are 189 users in the forums

Marcus Martin C - 3rd Round

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I believe Marcus Martin graded out higher in the preseason than Tiller.

Nope...Tiller actually has graded out as our best OG last yr and this yr.

nah we shouldn't be playing him it should have been Staley Garrett Kilgore Tiller brown all season

Should've been the starting lineup you are right. At left guard Garnet was fine, that's the position he's used to and was the best offensive lineman in all of college football. Stop trying to switch positions with these f**king guys. Keep ward at free safety and Garnett at left guard. Damn it's not hard, how do we know this and the coaches don't?
Originally posted by NCommand:
lol Garnett my bad

LOL. He's on my mind too.

for a 1st rounder he's been a huge let down just horrendous pass blocker

nah we shouldn't be playing him it should have been Staley Garrett Kilgore Tiller brown all season

No doubt! Tiller + Brown had some nice chemistry going too. They played together all late last year and all off season. It would have been nice just to plus Garnett into his natural LG spot.

without question...way can't they figure this out?

And one thing you don't do is eff with chemistry along the OL; play two guys for a long time together and then all of a sudden, switch them out. And why switch Garnett to RG when he's been playing LG in college? This is what Trent Dilfer was talking about. Once the 53 is set, it's on the coaches to do the right things and every year we're asking personnel questions just like this. Why wouldn't you put a rookie between two veterans to start his career (Staley and Kilgore)? It's just freaking weird unless there is some other ulterior motive that we're not seeing...like a tank job. LOL

Falls into the category of " suspicioid"....but I'm not saying a thing.
Originally posted by elguapo:

Should've been the starting lineup you are right. At left guard Garnet was fine, that's the position he's used to and was the best offensive lineman in all of college football. Stop trying to switch positions with these f**king guys. Keep ward at free safety and Garnett at left guard. Damn it's not hard, how do we know this and the coaches don't?

Right? Stop trying to make s**t harder and stop trying to get cute with stuff...baalke's got to go.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Ol' bag-o-dumplings is gone.
Originally posted by Jcool:

GTFO, I was so pumped when he was the only guy left in the green room and the 9ers drafted him. Now we know why.
Good bc he sucked. Gotta get rid of the mistakes from the past. Baalke would have kept him for like 4 more years because he wouldn't admit he was wrong.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Trent sure knew how to draft boy

Originally posted by SoCold:
Trent sure knew how to draft boy

Lynchahan serving up some serious crow to NT.

This one we didn't even save $1M lol
Lynch is seriously the greatest janitor I've ever seen.
300 pounds of helium as one Webzoner accurately put it.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Lynch is seriously the greatest janitor I've ever seen.

"The Cleaner"
Share 49ersWebzone