LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 195 users in the forums

RB Carlos Hyde Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Just bought a Hyde jersey (well pre-ordered)
Beastmode 2.0
The 49ers finally found their own Brandon Jacobs.
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
I wonder if this means Lattimore is not looking like the player he was before the injury?

I don't think it means that at all. I think it means the coaching staff envisions a running game of the future being a Hyde/Lattimore duo. Potentially with Hunter as well bringing a much different dynamic if he proves this year he's worthy of a new deal next spring when his contract expires.
Guess we aren't going to do many 3 and 4-WR sets. LOL. Kidding...
Originally posted by NCommand:
Guess we aren't going to do many 3 and 4-WR sets. LOL. Kidding...

No, this draft is about securing 2016 competitiveness (and beyond), we gonna be losin' mofos in 2015, now we're stocking up on the future, so we can go to our 5th consecutive NFC Championship game.
Gore last year
This more mean the end of lmj in san fran then lattimore isnt any good. Im actually surprised i like this pick cuz i did not expect it. But this kid follows his blocks and pick his holes effectively and if he can block for kaep we may have just drafted Gores successor.
Mods - thread title needs to be fixed. Because of trades the pick was 25th / 57th overall rather than 24/56.
What are we doing?

Makes sense to draft Hyde. Got an aging rb in Gore and big question marks in lattimore and his knee injurys. I think hyde is our future starter.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
What are we doing?

Drafting and trading quite brilliantly if i do say so myself.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
What are we doing?

Drafting and trading quite brilliantly if i do say so myself.

Very well said!!
When the Niners were trying to get Toby Gerhart earilier in the free agency, I had a feeling they might try to go for Hyde... I'm a sucker for power backs and I love this pick... best RB in the draft
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
Beastmode 2.0

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but here's mine about that statement:

Tank 2.0

Furthermore, is it wrong if I have a boner from this pick and all the wheelin' and dealin' that Baalke did today?
Share 49ersWebzone