There are 192 users in the forums

RB Carlos Hyde Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
I want to know!. You are there in 49ers training camp for real? Let me know.. Please..

everyone in this forum is there at training camp right now! Are you not? You should be banned then

Dude. I lived in Texas. I am struck that I can't live in there at training camp. Then I am banned? Why?

Sorry your stuck in Texas bro...
Originally posted by Marvin49:

I want to know!. You are there in 49ers training camp for real? Let me know.. Please..

LOL.

No...pics were on official site.

LOL.

No...pics were on official site.

Oh man.. I will bring my friend with me for interpreter if I was there at training camp and see to kap. I will teach him s**t? I can? .. I want to teach him because he was weak at plm decision and failed that don't make it.. He need learn a manager clock and smart decision to throw it that mean made it.. very important! If kap don't listen me then I will fire him ass up.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

everyone in this forum is there at training camp right now! Are you not? You should be banned then

Dude. I lived in Texas. I am struck that I can't live in there at training camp. Then I am banned? Why?

Sorry your stuck in Texas bro...

That sux! Oh well.. bro..
f**k. Hyde injures his hand and walks off field with trainer
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
f**k. Hyde injures his hand and walks off field with trainer

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows
Hyde is back on the field for #49ers. No need to worry, apparently.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows
Hyde is back on the field for #49ers. No need to worry, apparently.

Phew! One bad thing about social media is every little "injury" gets reported without first knowing the severity of it. Puts all of us on edge lol.
I hope we got our rb who is looking to inflict damage, not avoid it. I really think he is going to be the difference maker we've needed.
Had a great game
loved the way he ran the ball....needs to stay healthy and contribute when we need it...

Originally posted by CWin4949:
loved the way he ran the ball....needs to stay healthy and contribute when we need it...

Agree
This guy could seriously be one of the better back in the league. he looks natural as f**k!
he's looking like a beast. loved how he finished off that 18 yard run by taking on 2 tacklers. took that one guys best shot and still didn't go to the ground
Originally posted by frenchmov:
he's looking like a beast. loved how he finished off that 18 yard run by taking on 2 tacklers. took that one guys best shot and still didn't go to the ground

Yup he was finishing his runs
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Hyde's gonna be a beast. Stop nit-picking.

This.

Share 49ersWebzone