LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 310 users in the forums

RB Carlos Hyde Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Marvin49:

he should be carrying Frank's helmet.

Frank Gore's class is very under rated.....
Originally posted by NCommand:
^^^ He is going to be an absolute beast for us...and who better to learn from than Gore/Rathman!

Damn...hadn't even thought of that.

The best HB and FB in team history.
Originally posted by NCommand:
^^^ He is going to be an absolute beast for us...and who better to learn from than Gore/Rathman!

Damn...hadn't even thought of that.

The best HB and FB in team history.

Totally! That picture is so symbolic...taking the youngster under his wing. When he retires, he'll want to sit back on the couch and watch his legacy live on.
Originally posted by CWin4949:

Frank Gore's ass is very under rated.....

agreed
do you think carlos talks s**t on frank for ohio state beating miami all those years ago

Awesome picture
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by CWin4949:

Frank Gore's ass is very under rated.....

agreed

After the NFCCG in Atlanta my wife is always looking for Frank's package.

Size queen
Our feature back for the next 7 years
Please forgive me for not listening, but the whole time I was watching Hyde's interview video, I couldn't help but envision Hyde facing an 8 man box against an all out blitz by Seattle and Hyde busting through the tiniest A gap hole to clear daylight, then seeing one body come into view right at him, so he lowers the boom into Earl Thomas' neck, and lays him the f**k out as he runs right over him.
[ Edited by SFL49ER on Jul 29, 2014 at 7:28 PM ]
Hearing nothing but good stuff about this guy in training camp. I would love to hear that Latt is looking good too but im not complaining. Our Ground game is gonna be a great thing to watch.

I want to know!. You are there in 49ers training camp for real? Let me know.. Please..
Originally posted by T-9ers:
Borland is probably just a beast, i think he may beat out Wilhoite. T-Rex's were known for strength.

He was also probably the best LB in the nation after Mack and Mosley. Being brought down by him is nothing for a player to be ashamed of.
hyde is gonna f**k up seattle's LBs and Secondary lol. dude is an absolute monster
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I want to know!. You are there in 49ers training camp for real? Let me know.. Please..

everyone in this forum is there at training camp right now! Are you not? You should be banned then
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

everyone in this forum is there at training camp right now! Are you not? You should be banned then

Dude. I lived in Texas. I am struck that I can't live in there at training camp. Then I am banned? Why?
Share 49ersWebzone