There are 176 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

1st Round, 30th Pick SF 49ers selects Jimmie Ward, SS, Northern Illinois

• DeUh
1st Day of practice 1st Interception. Jimmie Ward already making plays !

[ Edited by DeUh on Jul 25, 2014 at 5:12 AM ]
Sick pick rook! This is the type of guy that is just in the right place at the right time.
already better than earl thomas
That was a pretty athletic play. Love the reactionary skills.
Originally posted by crabman82:

LOL
DROY
Was my 19th highest rated player in the draft! Go get some, JIMMIE!
Originally posted by ninerjok:

LOL

i've got sources telling me earl thomas first INT in practice didnt come until the 4th TC practice
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WINiner:
That was a pretty athletic play. Love the reactionary skills.

Ward came off the ground incredibly quickly after the pick.

LOL

i've got sources telling me earl thomas first INT in practice didnt come until the 4th TC practice

Bust.
Just stay healthy rook. I see a bright future for this kid
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

LOL

Bust.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Most DBs would have looked at that deflection like a blur and react a split second too late, but this cat got good eye / reflex. Everything he does is with the quickness... I bet he don't **** around when he takes a dump, yao mean
[ Edited by LVJay on Jul 24, 2014 at 9:56 PM ]
Originally posted by LVJay:
Most DBs would have looked at that deflection like a blur and react a split second too late, but this cat got good eye / reflex. Everything he does is with the quickness... I bet he don't **** around when he takes a dump, yao mean

yea i think that is what our scouts saw in him, good reaction and excellent reflexes. His tape is full of interceptions where he reacts to the ball in the air super quick. This kid is going to be good!!!
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by LVJay:

yea i think that is what our scouts saw in him, good reaction and excellent reflexes. His tape is full of interceptions where he reacts to the ball in the air super quick. This kid is going to be good!!!

that's what stood out to me the most as well. He has great reflexes and makes you pay if the ball is tipped.