LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 281 users in the forums

Only a FS Jimmie Ward-Houston Texans

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NCommand:
If only CK watched this much film.

See 12:30 mark.

http://prod.video.49ers.clubs.nfl.com/SF/audios/dct/video_audio/2016/04-April/041216-ward-pod.mp3

Really sharp kid. Lots of talk with him, Tartt and Dontae. Tight crew.

Dang NC, why you always knocking my boy CK...

I do like the way Jimmy Ward is developing though.
Ward looked pretty damn fierce out there last season. Def a bright spot. Lookin for em to improve more.
Yea Ward surprised me .. especially when he shut down Cobb (i think that was him) or some good good receiver like that
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Ward looked pretty damn fierce out there last season. Def a bright spot. Lookin for em to improve more.

Hope we can get some more pass rush in front of that secondary.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by NCommand:
If only CK watched this much film.

See 12:30 mark.

http://prod.video.49ers.clubs.nfl.com/SF/audios/dct/video_audio/2016/04-April/041216-ward-pod.mp3

Really sharp kid. Lots of talk with him, Tartt and Dontae. Tight crew.

Dang NC, why you always knocking my boy CK...

I do like the way Jimmy Ward is developing though.

Sorry brother! Hang in there. Sometimes players get humbled and turn their careers around. With Chip, CK may just get that shot.
Originally posted by Zachary:
Yea Ward surprised me .. especially when he shut down Cobb (i think that was him) or some good good receiver like that

Yup Cobb. I think his best position is S though where he can play downhill and be a playmaker. Either way, he's turned into a nice SCB as well.
Cheese fries
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Cheese fries

LMAO!!! I was thinking the same thing!
Originally posted by KRS-1:

I think Eli and Arik show big improvement next season. If we land Buckner, with Arik, Lynch, Brooks and Eli, that is a solid start. I lost faith in Lemonhead.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Apr 13, 2016 at 11:55 AM ]

I think Eli and Arik show big improvement next season. If we land Buckner, with Arik, Lynch, Brooks and Eli, that is a solid start. I lost faith in Lemonhead.

I lost faith in lemon half way through 2014. But, that would be a nasty front.

Lots of upside with that unit.

That's exactly what the secondary needs.

Buckner, Butler type players.
  • evil
  • Veteran

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
That's exactly what the secondary needs.

Buckner, Butler type players.

I dont care if we add more pass rush by adding DL guys who can after the QB or OLB's. Just give me more pressure.

Hoping Tank and Harold can contribute as outside pass rushers, and AA takes a nice step forward as an interior rusher in sub packages.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

of course this is the truth. the lemon man
We have the building blocks on d to round out a solid unit with a good draft. Ward, lynch, tartt, bowman, armsted, dial.

Our offense is scary (in a bad way) in the same category , Hyde (could be a top 5 rusher but health a concern) Joe (30's), Blaine (faith in chip?), Trent Brown (very promising for a late rounder but is not a given), Kilgore (health) Zane (a Baalke special like Rogers?) its a scary spot.
[ Edited by gold49er2183 on Apr 14, 2016 at 9:11 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone