There are 157 users in the forums

Only a FS Jimmie Ward-Houston Texans

Shop 49ers game tickets
Where's all the "Jimmy Ward is a bust" people now?

Haters keeping real quiet.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Jimmie Ward is a bust.

...at CB. He's a safety.

Signed,

-Hater
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Dec 6, 2015 at 2:26 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerSickness:

Jimmie Ward is a bust.

...at CB. He's a safety.

Signed,

-Hater

Pretty much this. Sure he made a Nice Great Play and got the pick 6 but lets not act like that Dude on Seattle didn't punk him around 2 weeks ago and then gave up that bomb last week vs AZ to close out that game too not to mention all the other passes he has given up for 1st downs this season.

Today however Ward played really good. Props for today.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:

Jimmie Ward is a bust.

...at CB. He's a safety.

Signed,

-Hater

Pretty much this. Sure he made a Nice Great Play and got the pick 6 but lets not act like that Dude on Seattle didn't punk him around 2 weeks ago and then gave up that bomb last week vs AZ to close out that game too not to mention all the other passes he has given up for 1st downs this season.

Are you going to answer KRSs question about how many TDs he's given up this year?
  • Stud
Jimmy Wards first career in the interception was a pick six. Nice.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Are you going to answer KRSs question about how many TDs he's given up this year?

2 I believe. 2 or 3
  • evil
  • Veteran

What about the TD saving tackle on our doorstep late against Atlanta? Or holding Cobb to 40 yards and no TD's? Lined up some against ODBJ in the slot and did not get toasted.

Far far more good than bad this year if you watch him closely...but you wanna remember the only 2 really bad plays against him all year and grasp at those to try and save face.
Jimmie Ward is a bust.

...at CB. He's a safety.

Signed,

-Hater

Looked like a CB today

Lol you don't talk about all the great coverage plays and pass break ups not to meantion the tackles right after the catch....players are gonna get burned every once in a while. Face it he's getting better and I know that's so very hard for you to accept.
  • evil
  • Veteran
2 I believe. 2 or 3

Corners are gonna get beat at times. Only giving up 2 TD's is further proof of doing a good job, especially with an anemic pass rush.

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Lol you don't talk about all the great coverage plays and pass break ups not to meantion the tackles right after the catch....players are gonna get burned every once in a while. Face it he's getting better and I know that's so very hard for you to accept.

Oh its not hard to accept. In Fact I welcome anything Jammie Ward can bring to the tble because he has a lot of catching up to do. Oh and btw, the team is now 4-8

2 I believe. 2 or 3

I agree his skill set is probably better served at FS but he has played very well in the slot so far...I just think you have tunnel vision when it comes to what he is doing out there

2 I believe. 2 or 3

I agree his skill set is probably better served at FS but he has played very well in the slot so far...I just think you have tunnel vision when it comes to what he is doing out there

I do not have tunnel vision, I just don't think Jimmie Ward was the 30th best player available in the 2014 NFL Draft. There was Stephon Tuitt DE, Jordan Mathews WR and a couple others that I preferred over Ward and STILL do. Ward played Well today no doubt

2 I believe. 2 or 3

I do not have tunnel vision, I just don't think Jimmie Ward was the 30th best player available in the 2014 NFL Draft. There was Stephon Tuitt DE, Jordan Mathews WR and a couple others that I preferred over Ward and STILL do. Ward played Well today no doubt

That's cool, but he's played well overall...not just today
Originally posted by KRS-1:

What about the TD saving tackle on our doorstep late against Atlanta? Or holding Cobb to 40 yards and no TD's? Lined up some against ODBJ in the slot and did not get toasted.

Far far more good than bad this year if you watch him closely...but you wanna remember the only 2 really bad plays against him all year and grasp at those to try and save face.

No no no we can't talk about that...he's awful remember?
Share 49ersWebzone