LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

Only a FS Jimmie Ward-Houston Texans

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
So-called fans? Just because some people don't agree with everything doesn't make them less of a fan.

And they will try to sign guys to get info out of them.

What info does Dobbs, Tukuafu and Daniels have?

scheme, inside info on play calls, tendencies, etc

You don't think Moody has a decent grasp of what the D will look like this year? Sure we will change stuff up but nobody outside the organization has any clue on what we will do...except cut players.

Agreed.

You don't think Moody has a decent grasp of what the D will look like this year? Sure we will change stuff up but nobody outside the organization has any clue on what we will do...except cut players.

Yet they have kept these guys for more than just a few games. Can't just be for that or they'd be cut. 3 guys I mentioned have nothing to tell them about the 9ers now.

Game tape of the first 6 weeks will be far more valuable to Seattle then anything Moody knows.

Yet they have kept these guys for more than just a few games. Can't just be for that or they'd be cut. 3 guys I mentioned have nothing to tell them about the 9ers now.

Game tape of the first 6 weeks will be far more valuable to Seattle then anything Moody knows.

This. I really don't think signing Moody to the PS gives the Seahawks any advantage. It's not like he can hear the plays that are going to be called or sitting right next to the OC telling him what the D is going to do. The coaches watching the games wouldn't really have any less info.
It's time.
If he is suck or busted for two games or three games then we should cut him or next year? We have a plenty Draft for many players from college
[ Edited by Orange01Purple on Sep 14, 2015 at 7:16 AM ]
Originally posted by btthepunk:

This. I really don't think signing Moody to the PS gives the Seahawks any advantage. It's not like he can hear the plays that are going to be called or sitting right next to the OC telling him what the D is going to do. The coaches watching the games wouldn't really have any less info.

Pete Carroll to Moody: "So what is Mangini's philosophy?"
Moody to Pete the Cheat: "He'll blitz twice as much as Fangio."
Pete to Moody: "Thanks, you're services are no longer required...unless you want to start taking these...<winks>"
did this dude even play last night?

maybe he did, couldnt really make out the numbers on the gyms tv last night
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Yep, he got some defensive and special teams snaps.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Sep 15, 2015 at 3:55 PM ]
Originally posted by Orange01Purple:
If he is suck or busted for two games or three games then we should cut him or next year? We have a plenty Draft for many players from college

No you don't cut him. Depth is always necessary. Don't know if Bethea will be back anyway.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I SAY WE PUT IN A PACKAGE ... WARD AND VERNON, AND SEND THEM TO KC FOR TAMBA HALI!!!

Originally posted by ads_2006:

13 snaps.
13 snaps.

We had a package with Ward, Tartt, Reid, Bathea, Acker, Brock. Thats one fast versatile secondary.
Originally posted by natrone06:
13 snaps.

We had a package with Ward, Tartt, Reid, Bathea, Acker, Brock. Thats one fast versatile secondary.

I love it too!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by natrone06:
13 snaps.

I love it too!

exactly. the only time we should hear about ward is if he's getting an interception. that means the secondary is doing their job.
I loved the packages we had Ward in and it could definitely be a big factor next week. Ward has great range and you will need that against the Steelers who like to push the ball down the field. Good stuff from Mangini for finding a way to get him integrated in the defense.
Share 49ersWebzone