Only a FS Jimmie Ward-Houston Texans

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by jreff22:
How long is Batheas (sp) contract for?

Like this pick so far!

3Yrs

Actually 4 yr deal, but structured as 1yr deals.

And love this pick.
Double post.
[ Edited by TexasNiner on May 8, 2014 at 8:54 PM ]
Rather have Tuitt. Really getting tired of this stuff from Baalke.
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Dude just tweeted an emoji of money and a thumbs up

link?

idk if thats a good sign lol
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Originally posted by JD81:

haha ive seen that guy before. still hasnt upgraded his tv

That guy is me....And that TV is now a part of the draft day reaction video tradition haha!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
We'll be aight, kids.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by jreff22:
How long is Batheas (sp) contract for?

Like this pick so far!

3Yrs

Actually 4 yr deal, but structured as 1yr deals.

And love this pick.

Lol ab you da man lol i actually wondered if was 4 but wasn't sure if was mixing up whitners deal lol they both did 4? I like this pick too tho i ain't as familiar with em. Few peeps told me bout this guy while back tho....
Originally posted by lucky_49:
a pick at #30 of a guy who was expected to go later who wont be a starter year one and wasnt at the draft

does not sound familiar at all

Also from a school in Illinois.
I LOVE THIS PICK!!! Would I had prefered to trade up and take a "upper teir" db, I'm not sure, because this kid came in as a freshman and tore it up, welcome to the Niners Jimmie! !!!
Welcome to the Niners!
This dude is baby Earl Thomas, everybody was going after WRs and CBs, 49ers sent smokescreens out, I think this is the guy they always wanted. Did anybody really think Antoine Bethea was gonna be complete insurance (when he's two years from retirement at best)?

Very happy with this pick, this is guy who can not only make some damage, but he's instinctual, and would rather take risks in coverage than go for the 'big' hit. This is actually something 49ers fans have complained about for the past five years at that position.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on May 8, 2014 at 8:57 PM ]

Originally posted by fropwns:
We'll be aight, kids.

We'll be more than aight! Ward is a stud, and we still 5 more picks in the top 100!
https://twitter.com/ward_jimmie
9 DBS were taken I'm this round, DB was a position of need for our team. We got him, and he has produced in every year in college...he is a baller.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by lucky_49:
a pick at #30 of a guy who was expected to go later who wont be a starter year one and wasnt at the draft

does not sound familiar at all

Also from a school in Illinois.

The other guy was a one-year wonder with work ethic concerns. Ward is a 3-year starter and highly productive.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This dude is baby Earl Thomas, everybody was going after WRs and CBs, 49ers sent smokescreens out, I think this is the guy they always wanted. Did anybody really think Antoine Bethea was gonna be complete insurance (when he's two years from retirement at best)?

Very happy with this pick, this is guy who can not only make some damage, but he's instinctual, and would rather take risks in coverage than go for the 'big' hit. This is actually something 49ers fans have complained about for the past five years at that position.

Exactly.
Share 49ersWebzone