LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 309 users in the forums

Only a FS Jimmie Ward-Houston Texans

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by cortana49:
I thought he was a stud last night. Great game.

Yeah, he looked very comfortable out there...does SO much better when the action is in front of him and he can just "play."
This kid is good. I'm glad he developed.
Ward and Brock were in lockdown mode last night. Granted, Britt and Austin suck..but it was great to see. Total domination.
I'd gladly take Britt and Austin on this team.. They're talented,but we out schemed them and our players played great.

You gonna eat that hotdog Jimmy?

Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
I'd gladly take Britt and Austin on this team.. They're talented,but we out schemed them and our players played great.

You are so right. A lot of other teams cannot do that to those receivers like we did. I guarantee you Seattle won't. Even though Seattle's defense is better I just know they won't shut them down like we did. Props to the defense our players are the jet. Top-five defense by the end of the year for sure barring injuries.
Originally posted by elguapo:

You are so right. A lot of other teams cannot do that to those receivers like we did. I guarantee you Seattle won't. Even though Seattle's defense is better I just know they won't shut them down like we did. Props to the defense our players are the jet. Top-five defense by the end of the year for sure barring injuries.

I don't think we're gonna be too far behind soon. Remember no Williams,Dorsey,Davis,Reaser,Lynch. Say SEA/AZ take the other wild card spot, who do you think are the favorites for the second one?
I want to see him against an elite WR.
Center Field!
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

I don't think I'd call him elite, but Kelvin Benjamin is LEGIT and should be a great test for Ward/Brock
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Center Field!

Yup. I'd like to see him at safety in this scheme. He might have ball hawk potential.
It might not happen for another year though, if at all. (Reid is signed through 2017)
[ Edited by zonkers on Sep 13, 2016 at 10:02 PM ]

Originally posted by Dino:

I don't think I'd call him elite, but Kelvin Benjamin is LEGIT and should be a great test for Ward/Brock

Need to put Johnson vs benj

Didnt he go up against Hopkins if im not mistaken? Believe he did. Not sure about Allen/Benjamin.

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Dino:

Need to put Johnson vs benj

Or Robinson.
I don't think we're gonna be too far behind soon. Remember no Williams,Dorsey,Davis,Reaser,Lynch. Say SEA/AZ take the other wild card spot, who do you think are the favorites for the second one?

Minn TB Dal wash NYG and SF IMO.
Originally posted by elguapo:

Minn TB Dal wash NYG and SF IMO.

Welp, Minny is teaching Bradford on the fly, Dallas still has how many more games with Romo out? I can see TB,NYG...I gotta feeling well be in the hunt even if we dont get it. I guess you can throw the loser of ATL/Saints as well.
He and Armstead might have been the best players in the field last night.
Share 49ersWebzone