There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014 Season Opener: 49ers V Cowboys

Cant lie, I am a little nervous about this one considering the Cowgirls beat us the last few times we played em.
Originally posted by prime21:
Cant lie, I am a little nervous about this one considering the Cowgirls beat us the last few times we played em.

The only chance I give them is Romo in their season-opener at home. Otherwise Niners are a superior team period.
I bet Romo is happy Aldon will probably be suspended..
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by prime21:

The only chance I give them is Romo in their season-opener at home. Otherwise Niners are a superior team period.

Probably more importantly, he has not played a few games already and is not hurt.
Last time we played them, Miles Austin gashed us. This time, we're going to contend with Dez Bryant.

On offense, we won't have to face Ware (yet) or Lee, so our running game and short/intermediate passing game should excel.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
I bet Romo is happy Aldon will probably be suspended..

Yup, no doubt.

But once he starts scrambling around from pressure, lying on his back and throwing interceptions/incompletions, he'll think to himself (damn they don't even need Aldon right now)
With Jerry Jones running the show the Boys will come up short.
This game will be tough because our inexperienced secondary will have their hands full with Bryant/Williams and the crew. The Cowboys have a very good offense, and we will be without our stud pass rusher. But offensively we should be able to put up a lot of points as long as we don't turn it over.
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
This game will be tough because our inexperienced secondary will have their hands full with Bryant/Williams and the crew. The Cowboys have a very good offense, and we will be without our stud pass rusher. But offensively we should be able to put up a lot of points as long as we don't turn it over.

Very true. It will be a good test for our secondary. Also we could see a shoot out. Like last year against the Packers.
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:

Dallas is also usually good in sept. and oct.
Will the Niners just stay for 10 days in TX after their preseason finale in Houston then go to Dallas?
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Will the Niners just stay for 10 days in TX after their preseason finale in Houston then go to Dallas?

No way. It doesnt really make sense to do that. (Be away from home/workout facility/film rooms for ten days to start the season.

No.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

Yes, they'll have so much fun there......
Under-estimate nobody - this the NFL and the Cowboys will be a tough game.

IMO, Crabs will have a breakout game - he should be health and he'll want to upstage Dez. Maybe he'll also want to increase his value to the Cowboys as a FA?

I'm really hoping both Fangio and Roman unleash some attacking schemes.

49ers 34 Dallas 21