There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014 Season Opener: 49ers V Cowboys

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
pm this dude

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/profile/H41L5ATAN/

Telling a guy called GodismyLight to PM H41L5ATAN hahahaha
God (or Satan ), we need to crush Dallas. Send a message early that we're not going anywhere and beat the snot and hope out of the Cowboys!!!

Go Niners!! Praise Allah, Krishna, Ra and the Flying Spaghetti Monster!
These prices are just way too absurd!!! The thing that yanks my chain even more is when you do get the tickets the price on them is usually about half of what you paid for them. I've never understood how the fans get ahold of the tickets before ticketmaster does. It just allows other people to profit from buying them through whatever means they did and we could not (for those of us that don't live anywhere near an NFL stadium).

I was really looking forward to going, but it seems I will have to pass, .
Originally posted by 49erFanInTX83:
These prices are just way too absurd!!! The thing that yanks my chain even more is when you do get the tickets the price on them is usually about half of what you paid for them. I've never understood how the fans get ahold of the tickets before ticketmaster does. It just allows other people to profit from buying them through whatever means they did and we could not (for those of us that don't live anywhere near an NFL stadium).

I was really looking forward to going, but it seems I will have to pass, .

Hopefully those prices come down. I'm in DFW and was planning to go as well but I am obviously not a DAL season ticket holder so I have to get my tix from either the secondary market or like I did a few years back when the Niners came here get them directly from a season tix holder! The closer it gets I expect the price to go downward and then I will pounce!
I'm still sour we let a game get away from us in 2011 , we had them f**kers beat ...plus the Cowgirl fans drowning out our fans at the stick ...I hope we pummel them for 4 quarters to make up for that horrible day
Originally posted by Niners816:

Kinda hard to believe it's been 20 years since this game.

I know, I so feel old, lol.....shhhhh....don't tell anyone, lol
Originally posted by niteshade80:
Originally posted by Niners816:

Kinda hard to believe it's been 20 years since this game.

I know, I so feel old, lol.....shhhhh....don't tell anyone, lol

Best game ever. Just enough of a fight from the Cowboys to keep the Niners motivated. Just when it looked like Dallas might make up some ground, BOOM. Another big play. That game was great because it allowed the Niners to just dominate the entire game, but kept it interesting in the process.
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
I'm still sour we let a game get away from us in 2011 , we had them f**kers beat ...plus the Cowgirl fans drowning out our fans at the stick ...I hope we pummel them for 4 quarters to make up for that horrible day

yup. the last TWO times they came to the 'Stick (2005 & 2011) were pretty much the same story ...Niners came out to an early lead, but blew it late/in OT and there were way too many of their "fans" in the stands
So pumped to see this game in person! Going to be one fun weekend for me.
Anyone sitting in or near Section 444? I am going and debating on tickets and section. Need help.
I expect our improved offense to get over 30 points against that s--t defense of the Cowboys.
R.I.P. Tony Romo
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

It is possible, with our resurgence, and their downfall, we could overtake the house that Jerry built.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
It is possible, with our resurgence, and their downfall, we could overtake the house that Jerry built.

We should with a 6th lombardi.
So wish I could go to this game with my Dad who is a Cowboys fan