There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014 Season Opener: 49ers V Cowboys

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

never gets old. I'm so glad they didn't run the score up on us in 1995 with our backup qb I still remember the lead up to that 1995 regular season game when emmitt, Deion and Irvin were gloating mid week.
[ Edited by Niners816 on May 2, 2014 at 9:07 PM ]
Originally posted by Niners816:

Kinda hard to believe it's been 20 years since this game.
The year I became a football/49er fan. I was 8.
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:

I was a sophomore in high school that year. Because of the prior two title games and the influx of new cowboy fans, this game will always hold a very special place in my heart. Btw, I was 8 when I became a niner fan also it was in 1987. Looks like the start to both of our niner fandom started with a bang.

The current niner-hawks rivalry is great, but this will always be THE RIVALRY in my mind.
[ Edited by Niners816 on May 2, 2014 at 9:23 PM ]
Great videos, that 1994 NFCCG is my favorite 49er game of all time. I was 12 years old at the time. My entire family are HUGE Cowboy fans so anytime they play it's a big deal, much more than just a game.
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:

I watched that game at Diamond Girls strip club in Phoenix. A few dancers were pissed that I completely ignored them except during commercials..........then we won.
I'll be buying my tix within the next month or so. I live about an hour from Arlington so this will be an inexpensive trip for me, outside of ticket price. A lady friend of mines near the Stadium so I will park may car ay her place then have her drop me off and pick me up. Making a trip up to San Fran to see the team play at Levi's will be a diffrent story.
Romo better hope the NFL suspends Aldon.
Planning on going with my girl. Will just get dropped off by the stadium by some friends. I live about 10 min from there.
Originally posted by GodismyLight:
Originally posted by TX9R:
Really wanted to go to this, seeing as how I'm in Austin. But it would actually cost me more than it cost me when I flew out to SF for a game, including airfare. It's $75 bucks just to park my car. That's less than what I paid for my ticket in expensive ass San Francisco. Fcuk Dallas.

I feel ya. I got 3 upper deck tickets for $200 each, I'm gonna drive in from North Carolina($200+ In travel expenses), then gonna get a hotel with a free shuttle ride to stadium. I'm looking at almost $1000 before I even by a hot dog! It is gonna be worth it, I think?

I live in NC. which part you at?

10:37
Member Milestone: This is post number 200 for GodismyLight.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Really wanted to go to this, seeing as how I'm in Austin. But it would actually cost me more than it cost me when I flew out to SF for a game, including airfare. It's $75 bucks just to park my car. That's less than what I paid for my ticket in expensive ass San Francisco. Fcuk Dallas.

I feel ya. I got 3 upper deck tickets for $200 each, I'm gonna drive in from North Carolina($200+ In travel expenses), then gonna get a hotel with a free shuttle ride to stadium. I'm looking at almost $1000 before I even by a hot dog! It is gonna be worth it, I think?

I currently live in Alaska... My wifey is in military(uscg) and we are transferring to Camp Lejuene, NC this summer. Probably live in Swansboro or Jacksonville... You?
[ Edited by GodismyLight on May 6, 2014 at 10:52 AM ]
Originally posted by defenderDX:

I currently live in Alaska... My wifey is in military(uscg) and we are transferring to Camp Lejuene, NC this summer. Probably live in Swansboro or Jacksonville... You?

on the east east near the beach. near carolina beach
I'll be there. I go with a buddy of mine (cowboy fan) every time they play. Got our plane tickets from Cali and the hotel rooms are paid for, just need to throw down for the tickets.

TIP for everyone who's going: Sunday we are checking in to the Days Inn Six Flags. I got the room free with Wyndham points but right now its going for $160 I think. It is adjacent to the parking lot of the stadium. Never been to this stadium before and not sure of the neighborhood but I know that one of our worries will not be transportation to/from the game or parking!

Same here. I live in Austin and its not worth it. I may change my mind but right now just not worth it, would rather watch it around all my cowboys friends and taste their tears. f**k Dallas for sure.