LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

2014 Season Opener: 49ers V Cowboys

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Got my tickets for this awesomeness today!!! Any other zoners going to be there?????
pm this dude

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/profile/H41L5ATAN/
I'm planning on it!

Went to the game in 2008 at old Cowboys Stadium. Got to see me some Shaun Hill to Isaac Bruce action! But it was a long day surrounded by Cowboy fans, this time will be different I think.
@49AllTheTime: Will do!

@eamjr10: I Grew up in Texas and I am good friends with a lot of Cowboy fans, who are obnoxious a heck with their "How Bout Them Cowboys! yeee haww!!!" I never been to a game at any Cowboy's Stadium... I hope to have a good time without having to psychically or verbally get into it with someone! We are probably gonna try to tailgate, how is the tailgating?
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Really wanted to go to this, seeing as how I'm in Austin. But it would actually cost me more than it cost me when I flew out to SF for a game, including airfare. It's $75 bucks just to park my car. That's less than what I paid for my ticket in expensive ass San Francisco. Fcuk Dallas.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Really wanted to go to this, seeing as how I'm in Austin. But it would actually cost me more than it cost me when I flew out to SF for a game, including airfare. It's $75 bucks just to park my car. That's less than what I paid for my ticket in expensive ass San Francisco. Fcuk Dallas.

the f**k?
Originally posted by TX9R:

I feel ya. I got 3 upper deck tickets for $200 each, I'm gonna drive in from North Carolina($200+ In travel expenses), then gonna get a hotel with a free shuttle ride to stadium. I'm looking at almost $1000 before I even by a hot dog! It is gonna be worth it, I think?
Yeah, I've heard the parking is crazy but I will probably shuttle or park farther away and walk before I pay $75 to park. I pay $20 for Stars games.

North Carolina is one heck of a drive for a game, but I'm sure it will be a fun atmosphere and great game.
2 of my buddies and I are going. Got our tickets already and got my room at the Hyatt for the 6th and 7th. Ready to have some fun in Dallas. Still trying to figure out what I will be doing for the parking. Paid about $200 tax included for each ticket. Room was free
I bet the cowgirls loved seeing our name pop up week 1.

They will have to accept their fate, an 0-1 start.

Will be there with my wife....First time to Jerry's world, looking forward to it!!!

Kinda hard to believe it's been 20 years since this game.
Originally posted by GodismyLight:
Got my tickets for this awesomeness today!!! Any other zoners going to be there?????

Thinking about it. Where'd u buy your tickets from?
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Thinking about it. Where'd u buy your tickets from?

Got them from NFL Ticket Exchange... I normally use stub hub, but stubhub prices were higher... I tries to get some as the Cowboys started selling them, but they quickly sold out...
Yes as the date draws near lets meet up and tailgate.. Flying out from
LA friday-monday deal, 7 of us are going... Red and gold !!! PM me
We booked our flights next is game tickets
Share 49ersWebzone