LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 210 users in the forums

Dennis Brown to announce 49ers 2nd round pick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Brown was a good player...not great. He was the starting LDE from the '93 season through '95. Had 24.5 sacks and 199 tackles. Our DL was so good then with Bryant Young, Dana Stubblefield, Ted Washington, Troy Wilson, Martin Harrison, Rickey Jackson, Chris Doleman, Roy Barker...wow.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by verb1der:
who the hell is dennis brown?

Originally posted by lamontb:
Wasn't he a d line man? I barely remember him.

Casual fans.

i guess they dont watch CSNBA post game show either

OHHH.. that Dennis Brown.
Dennis Brown is an awesome analyst on the 49ers weekly show on CSN bay area during the season. Always look forward to his film room segment against the opponents we play during that week
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Casual fans.

i guess they dont watch CSNBA post game show either

Yeah, that too. *Fixed.

Big bla....er.. brown guy on comcast
Is rather have Charlie Brown announce it...
Originally posted by lucky_49:

Casual fans.

fan superiority is the worst thing ever, dude.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone.
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Dennis Brown is an awesome analyst on the 49ers weekly show on CSN bay area during the season. Always look forward to his film room segment against the opponents we play during that week

Meh...those guys are all homers!
The interesting thing about Dennis was when he 'shrunk' over the course of a single offseason from an overweight, 320lbs DE to less than 280lbs by taking laxatives and diuretics...
  • mod
  • Veteran
googled Dennis Brown...

ended up listening to reggae for a 1/2 hour

Dennis Brown to announce 49ers 2nd round pick while peeing on Jim Harbaugh's hemi with Charles Haley
what happens if niners trade both their 2nd round picks---does deniis just get on the plane and fly back to the bay
Originally posted by hofer36:
what happens if niners trade both their 2nd round picks---does deniis just get on the plane and fly back to the bay

Dennis was a solid D-Lineman ...Ahhh the good old days
Dennis Brown was a solid player in our rotation. He got hurt in 92, which ended up cutting his career short, but was always a solid run stopper and was good for a few sacks a year. (remember when he knocked Aikman out in 93?)

But I got to know him at last year's Niner Empire cruise - one of the most hilarious guys ever!

He had so many great stories about his playing days (like when he was a rookie and he was sitting on the bench and Michael Carter told him to go sit on the water cooler instead, and also a bunch of Charles Haley stories)

He's a very good analyst on CSN Bay Area with Bryant Young and Dana Stubblefield, and he's also heavily involved with the 49ers Alumni Association with Guy McIntyre (who announced picks last year), Steve Bono, Eric Wright, etc

Dennis was also good enough to give me a 10 min interview for my podcast last year

Great choice by the Niners to have him announce for the draft
Share 49ersWebzone