LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Joe Montana to battle Dan Marino at Candlestick one more time....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/legends-rosters-released-candlestick-farewell-game

GOD I HOPE ITLL BE ON TV
Who cares. I paid for my seats already and I want them. I have a plan to set them up outside and putting a tv out there to watch away games in my seats and I probably wont get them till December so im going to have to put my plans off till next season. Tired of all the money the 49ers a raping away from fans after the new stadium
Originally posted by MCrabs15:
This Montana/Marino thing is cool, but I wish they would just blow the 'Stick Up...that place screwed Willie Mays out of the all time home run mark.

No1curr about baseball.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teylo31:
Who cares. I paid for my seats already and I want them. I have a plan to set them up outside and putting a tv out there to watch away games in my seats and I probably wont get them till December so im going to have to put my plans off till next season. Tired of all the money the 49ers a raping away from fans after the new stadium

No one cares about your little piece of self pity in your barnyard.
Anyone else here headed to the game?
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Anyone else here headed to the game?

I wish ...it would be nice to see the Stick one more time
my daughter and I are going; trying to get transportation/tailgating information
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by luv49rs:

My fault Luv. I searched for Legends and didn't come up with anything.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Any place to stream or DL?

Anyone know what time the parking lot opens for tailgating?
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Anyone know what time the parking lot opens for tailgating?

Gates open at 3:30
I heard this would be televised. Does anyone know what time or what network?
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Go team Joe Go!
No mention of TV coverage here. http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/Joe-Montana-prepares-for-final-flag-game-at-5602024.php?cmpid=hp-hc-sports
Share 49ersWebzone