There are 159 users in the forums

Joe Montana to battle Dan Marino at Candlestick one more time....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by thl408:
I wanna see Joe Montana versus Steve Young. That would be a battle of truly epic proportions.

then blow the staduim to kingdom come after the battle

After Paul, Ringo, Yoko & George Jr. do one last jam...
Just heard on the local radio The Bone, McCartney is having one last concert there !
this gets me hard
is this going to be on TV??? Does anyone know?
Originally posted by MCrabs15:
This Montana/Marino thing is cool, but I wish they would just blow the 'Stick Up...that place screwed Willie Mays out of the all time home run mark.

Don't worry. They're blowing it up right after the McCartney concert. You'll get your wish. But you know, Willie Mays doesn't seem bitter about it so if he's not holding a grudge, I'm not about to.
Gonna be one of the most boring flag football games. There will be no speed and a lot of stiffness.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Gonna be one of the most boring flag football games. There will be no speed and a lot of stiffness.

Rice will still be fast. It wouldn't surprise me if the gap between his speed and others has grown considerably since his peers have retired.

And you're missing the point.
Does anyone know what the best way to get to the Stick would be; we are coming in from another state, and don't know what is available; thanks
when is this????? and will it be on TV? god I hope.....
[ Edited by defenderDX on Jun 11, 2014 at 8:02 PM ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by 9erObsession:
Originally posted by thl408:
I wanna see Joe Montana versus Steve Young. That would be a battle of truly epic proportions.

Imagine the drama over who got Rice

Montana gets Rice; Young gets Owens.

Montana and Young are playing on the same team.
is deion playing

it shuold be Montana, Young, Rice & the 80's Niners Dynasty vs Aikman, Emmit, Irvin & the 90's cowturds

winner gets charles haley Edit: Michael Crabtree
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jun 11, 2014 at 11:33 PM ]
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
it shuold be Montana, Young, Rice & the 80's Niners Dynasty vs Aikman, Emmit, Irvin & the 90's cowturds

winner gets charles haley Edit: Michael Crabtree

when is the actual game?
The game is July 12th at 7 PM. Gates open at 3:30.
Rosters released!!!!

http://www.legendsofcandlestick.com/

Everybody you ever loved is on there.....John Taylor, Eric Wright, Charles Haley, Eric Davis, Bubba Paris, Guy McIntyre, Tom Rathman, Keena Turner, Tim McKyer, Dwight Hicks, Steve Bono etc! (even Barry Helton, LOL)

As for the all stars, was hoping for more big names, but still an eclectic mix of players around the league. Interesting that Isaac Bruce will rep. Candlestick but Dana Stubblefield and Mike Sherrard won't.

Hope it's televised!
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
The game is July 12th at 7 PM. Gates open at 3:30.

so 10pm EST. awesome. any knowledge on whether it will be televised?
Share 49ersWebzone