LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 210 users in the forums

Joe Montana to battle Dan Marino at Candlestick one more time....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Flag football, but still......one more Montana appearance on hallowed grounds:

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Joe-Montana-Dan-Marino-to-Play-Candlestick-Finale/24295e1b-cfd7-4624-b1bb-cb207876c9d5

• thl408
I wanna see Joe Montana versus Steve Young. That would be a battle of truly epic proportions.
Originally posted by thl408:
I wanna see Joe Montana versus Steve Young. That would be a battle of truly epic proportions.

then blow the staduim to kingdom come after the battle
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

then blow the staduim to kingdom come after the battle

After Paul, Ringo, Yoko & George Jr. do one last jam...

Imagine the drama over who got Rice
  • Jiks
This is actually pretty damn cool IMO. Wish I lived there, would be a great experience.
Why are tickets 30 to 50 bucks it's a flag football game 20 bucks at the most is what they should charge. And why are some 30 and some 50 ? what does the more expensive ticket get you?
Will this be on TV? ESPN? anything like that? anyone know?
Awesome
Originally posted by Raul98:
Why are tickets 30 to 50 bucks it's a flag football game 20 bucks at the most is what they should charge. And why are some 30 and some 50 ? what does the more expensive ticket get you?

you should go no matter what

will this be on tv?????
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Raul98:

you should go no matter what

I think i will i cant pass up a chance to be at the stick one last time and especially one last chance to see Montana, Rice, Clark and Craig at the stick.
hopefullyitistelevised....damnkeyboard....
This Montana/Marino thing is cool, but I wish they would just blow the 'Stick Up...that place screwed Willie Mays out of the all time home run mark.
Originally posted by 9erObsession:

Imagine the drama over who got Rice

Montana gets Rice; Young gets Owens.
Share 49ersWebzone