LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 321 users in the forums

Planning first Niners game and have questions

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Where would you recommend sitting? Price range upto $500
Best place to buy tickets
Is there going to be tailgating I can be part of, given I am coming from Australia looking to hook up with other fans
What is the best way to meet or see players and coaches if possible

Thanks in advance!
[ Edited by rhinobacker on Apr 25, 2014 at 12:03 AM ]
Originally posted by rhinobacker:
Is there going to be tailgating I can be part of, given I am coming from Australia looking to hook up with other fans

Thanks in advance!

Stubhub.com already has tickets for sale...a little pricey though.
As far as wanting to meet coaches/players, just run onto the field. People do it all the time.
In Australia running on the field cost $8k in fines so I think I will pass. Hahahaha

Thanks in advance!

How many tickets do you need? $500 each or total?
Niner fans from across the globe. i love it. Niners all the way. You can get your tix from the scalpers when you exit the freeway lol
  • Chico
  • Veteran
i mainly use stubhub.com - prices are a little high right now since it's a new stadium.
i'm looking for tickets to the 49ers / cowboys game... talk about pricy... i'm like s**t man..
Go see the niners at O.co low price seats they never sell out but first see if you can barrow Cully's brass knuckles
You should party at the Webzone's official tailgate, people from all over and everyone is welcome. Not really sure which parking lot section yet as it's a new venue.
Originally posted by Chico:
i mainly use stubhub.com - prices are a little high right now since it's a new stadium.

Stubhub check

Now for seating as this is my first NFL game ever, sideline (nosebleed) or end zone closer to the field?

Originally posted by 16to87:
Go see the niners at O.co low price seats they never sell out but first see if you can barrow Cully's brass knuckles

Only in town for one week, the Eagles game. Would have loved to go there, any college games round that time?
Stubhub check

Now for seating as this is my first NFL game ever, sideline (nosebleed) or end zone closer to the field?

sideline no doubt.

upper level should have really good views with new stadium.
Planning first Niners game and have questions

I think the first time anyone goes to a game at Levi's will be their first time so in a sense, were all getting devirginized.

Stubhub sucks, fees on there are absolutely ridiculous. Go to Craigslist.org and check for tickets. As far as best place to sit/tailgate, nobody's been to a game at the stadium yet... Good luck meeting players/coaches at the game. Hit up Santana Row on Friday night.
If you are only buying one ticket then you can get one one ticketmaster when they go on sale in May or June. I did this last year and was able to get in easily. You can also try and get multiple tickets as soon as they go on sale but you will need a little luck
Share 49ersWebzone