Official: 2014 49ers schedule

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
Originally posted by Quest4six:
My favorite part about this schedule, is that we play Seattle after they play MNF- giving them the short week to prepare

Then we play Oakland

Then we head up to Clink

LOL, so pretty much we can prep for Seattle, then after we beat them at home we can analyze what they did and work on it. Practice what we found all week and perfect it against some team from Oakland.
Then spend the next week prepping for them in Seattle.

That is great

They only get two days to prepare? That kinda sucks for them.

What? We have the s**t end of the stick when they come here, don't we? We play on Redskins Sunday and then TNF is them coming to our house. They have a normal schedule when we go there... I don't like that.

I think there's some confusion. Here's both our schedules:

SEA:

Sunday Nov. 23rd HOME vs. ARI - 1pm
Thursday Nov. 27th AWAY vs. SF - 5:30pm
Sunday Dec. 7th AWAY vs. PHI - 1pm
Sunday Dec. 14th HOME vs. SF - 1pm

SF:

Sunday Nov. 23rd HOME vs. WAS - 1pm
Thursday Nov. 27th HOME vs. SEA - 5:30pm
Sunday Dec. 7th AWAY vs. OAK - 1pm
Sunday Dec. 14th AWAY vs. SEA - 1pm

Ya, they don't play on MNF the week of the Thursday game. That will never happen for any team ever. It would be completely unfair to have one day to prepare for a team.
seattle twice in three weeks sandwiching dirty ass oakland should be pretty brutal. the most healthy team after that last game will do damage in the playoffs, the other one limps in. i hope theyre the ones limping this time
Originally posted by HailJerry:
Bye week is week 8. Hopefully it works in our favor.

Perhaps a Bowman sighting
  • thl408
Bow should be back for both the Seagulls games.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
seattle twice in three weeks sandwiching dirty ass oakland should be pretty brutal. the most healthy team after that last game will do damage in the playoffs, the other one limps in. i hope theyre the ones limping this time

They travel across the country to PHI, we travel across the bay to OAK... advantage US!
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Hell the way Bow is working out and recovering we might see him by week 4 or 6.
14-2
so do the cowboys have more primetime games than we do? lol.
Looks like were starting 2-0 so far :D
Bow and Aldon will be back for Seattle

• LVJay
  • Veteran
This schedule has (49er) home field adv throughout the playoffs / SB victory written all over it

We don't start our season till the 14th while everyone else will already have one game in (including cowgirls)

11/7 CAWKS. 12/7 Oakland. 12/14 CAWKS. It's like a turkey sammich, the raiders will be the cheese. BTW, if the CAWKS don't get LUCKY and make it in as a (wildcard), they won't make it in at all this season (that's real talk)!!
does anybody know why the game against the Redskins (on a Sunday) is on CBS?
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Lord yes,praying that happens
I just love how NFLN still thinks Seattle wins the division with that horrible schedule, and that we're in a "downfall". Funny stuff.
We don't face any team that came off their Bye the week prior. So in other words, no team will have two weeks to prepare for us
Share 49ersWebzone