LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

Official: 2014 49ers schedule

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Interesting quirk of the schedule. Seahawks, Cardinals and Rams all have Week 4 bye. 49ers have Week 8 bye
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
Originally posted by Raul98:
Why are we playing at St Louis on MNF? it's a horrible did they not see how we kicked there butt in the TNF game and the game here at the stick. They could have picked a better prime time game but what ever.

This year games in weeks 5-10 can be flexed. Something tells me this one goes off the mnf slate for something more interesting.

You really don't know what flex means in the NFL do you? Well, here, some education for you:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000343369/article/flex-scheduling-can-now-start-as-early-as-week-5
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Interesting quirk of the schedule. Seahawks, Cardinals and Rams all have Week 4 bye. 49ers have Week 8 bye

Originally posted by 49er_Rider:

RG is paying us back for that bad call in the Super Dome.
My favorite part about this schedule, is that we play Seattle after they play MNF- giving them the short week to prepare

Then we play Oakland

Then we head up to Clink

LOL, so pretty much we can prep for Seattle, then after we beat them at home we can analyze what they did and work on it. Practice what we found all week and perfect it against some team from Oakland.
Then spend the next week prepping for them in Seattle.

That is great
Love this schedule!
Originally posted by RedAlice:
You really don't know what flex means in the NFL do you? Well, here, some education for you:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000343369/article/flex-scheduling-can-now-start-as-early-as-week-5

So MNF games can't be switched. Oh well. While the rest of the country gets put to sleep by a snooze fest we get to enjoy a nationally televised blowout.
Originally posted by Quest4six:
My favorite part about this schedule, is that we play Seattle after they play MNF- giving them the short week to prepare

Then we play Oakland

Then we head up to Clink

LOL, so pretty much we can prep for Seattle, then after we beat them at home we can analyze what they did and work on it. Practice what we found all week and perfect it against some team from Oakland.

That is great

They only get two days to prepare? That kinda sucks for them.
This is an awesome schedule, it looks tough before the bye, but I don't see the f**king 'Chefs' or Eagles beating us. This is a 13-3 schedule given the projection of the bye (compared to other NFC West teams), we'll be getting healthy for the final stretch while the Hawks, Cards, and Rams get worn down to nightmare closing stretches.

This feels like an epic/classic schedule, no stupid expansion teams.

Then we play Oakland

Then we head up to Clink

That is great

What? We have the s**t end of the stick when they come here, don't we? We play on Redskins Sunday and then TNF is them coming to our house. They have a normal schedule when we go there... I don't like that.

The extra rest we get from TNF is for the Raiders.
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Apr 23, 2014 at 6:32 PM ]

Other teams in the division look like they have tougher schedules. Seattle has a tough run there at the end, Arizona plays them tough and its 5 of their division games:

@Kansas City
vsArizona
@San Francisco
@Philadelphia
vsSan Francisco
@Arizona
vsSt. Louis
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

Then we play Oakland

Then we head up to Clink

That is great

What? We have the s**t end of the stick when they come here, don't we? We play on Redskins Sunday and then TNF is them coming to our house. They have a normal schedule when we go there... I don't like that.

I think there's some confusion. Here's both our schedules:

SEA:

Sunday Nov. 23rd HOME vs. ARI - 1pm
Thursday Nov. 27th AWAY vs. SF - 5:30pm
Sunday Dec. 7th AWAY vs. PHI - 1pm
Sunday Dec. 14th HOME vs. SF - 1pm

SF:

Sunday Nov. 23rd HOME vs. WAS - 1pm
Thursday Nov. 27th HOME vs. SEA - 5:30pm
Sunday Dec. 7th AWAY vs. OAK - 1pm
Sunday Dec. 14th AWAY vs. SEA - 1pm
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
I hate how the Cowboys always seem to get most prime time games, despite that they're always avg. Cowboys have 6, Not to mention 4 weeks in a row, 12 to 15. Hopefully their crappy enough to get flexed out. Denver has 5 , Seahawks 4, 49ers 4. It's BS
13-3
Originally posted by KID9R:
I hate how the Cowboys always seem to get most prime time games, despite that they're always avg. Cowboys have 6, Not to mention 4 weeks in a row, 12 to 15. Hopefully their crappy enough to get flexed out. Denver has 5 , Seahawks 4, 49ers 4. It's BS

id be happy with just 2 primetime game, just wanna win a SB
Share 49ersWebzone