LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 339 users in the forums

Official: 2014 49ers schedule

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NONAME:
both rams and seagulls back to back with a filler game in between both.

The 2 Rams games also have a bye in between.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
4 prime time games? wtf

New stadium

so as seasons pass on will it be possible to have more home prime time games? will they be able to sort out the parking issues?
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by Raul98:
Why are we playing at St Louis on MNF? it's a horrible did they not see how we kicked there butt in the TNF game and the game here at the stick. They could have picked a better prime time game but what ever.

MNF is no longer the premier game. SNF is. Been that way for years, ESPN gets the scraps.

the scraps well now i feel super old i remember the days MNF was the best match up of the week.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
4 prime time games? wtf

New stadium

so as seasons pass on will it be possible to have more home prime time games? will they be able to sort out the parking issues?

Santa Clara asked the ownership/NFL to wait one year before adding MNF or TNF primetime games (exception Thanksgiving) this season. After this season hopefully SC figures it out. They will need to anyways since the Super Bowl is following this season.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Apr 23, 2014 at 5:32 PM ]
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Capt Checkdown comes home wk 5,hopefully we send em back to Arrowhead in a bodybag.

I wouldn't mind if he throws like 4 picks that day,and the defense notches 9 sacks

/fixed
I hate the Cowboys i love the week one match up hold on to your toupee Jerry Jones here we come.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by JayT:
Only one east coast game.

NO is pretty far east

Central time zone though. I empathize with my west coast brothers and sisters but I love that our home games are 3:25 Central time. It means I get more done on a Sunday and catch less heat from the wife.
Hmmm...SEA twice in 3 weeks with the Raids in between. I guess it is do or die on the first game at home. But, we still have draft and uncle Trent is going to bring us some nice goodies, like 2 starting CBs for the SEA games. That is all I want. Oh, and somebody to take kap's place (in the worst case scenario). And please nobody tell me Gabbert can do that against an elite team.
Why does the schedule in the OP say cbs is broadcasting the redskins game? We're both NFC teams. Should be on fox.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
I like it.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Why does the schedule in the OP say cbs is broadcasting the redskins game? We're both NFC teams. Should be on fox.

I saw that too...
Two Thursday Nighters? Seriously?
Originally posted by JayT:
Only one east coast game.

And I'll be there!!!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Two Thursday Nighters? Seriously?

I only see one.
According to NFL network, we're collapsing like the Roman Empire.
Share 49ersWebzone