There are 319 users in the forums

Official: 2014 49ers schedule

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
4 prime time games? wtf

I thought I read somewhere that there are concerns about parking for primetime games so they werent going to get primetime home games other than thanksgiving.

will that ever be sorted out?

that's what u get when u build a stadium on the parking lot of an amusement park.

That was initially the case. They expanded the parking lot mainly for that reason. My dad is a foreman at the stadium right now it was explained that the organization felt like we the fans deserve prime time games in the new stadium.
1994 = played NFC East & AFC West

2014 = same

There.
^ Repeat History, 2014 Super Bowl 49 Champion 49ers.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

2014 = same

There.

Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

2014 = same

There.

I hope so, let's add another anniversary to a year ending with a 4 We already have the 30th of the '84 squad, the 25th of the '89 team and the 20th of our last title team.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Originally posted by wailers15:
Man that's a brutal schedule boys... Especially if aldon is suspended for a good chunk...ouch..& why the hell are we back in NO again?? WTF isn't that like 3 yrs in a row
Why do you guys think Aldon will be suspended? He hasn't been charged for the airport incident and I don't think he will be charged. He took a voluntary 5 game leave last year to enroll in a treatment facility. The 5 games he missed last year will serve as the suspension for the gun violations and DUI. Organizations and players normally don't volunteer to miss games. If the 49ers are stupid enough to not pick up Aldon's 2015 option you can bet someone this offseason will pay him 5 years and 60 million. With about 30 million dollars guaranteed. 24-25 year old elite pass rushers don't grow on trees.

Lol hmmm the DUI and weapons charges my fellow fan?? I agree he won't be charged with the airport incident but the fact he voluntary took a leave holds no merit. He still broke league rules. The NFL has stated they will wait to make a final decision once the court makes it's final verdict. He is a multiple offender in their eyes and given this leagues recent history he will be suspended.
I dont think the niners will let him walk. He's too good too. But he will be suspended i bet.
The bolded is wrong imo, and Badell has already stated that Aldon's willingness to voluntarily miss 5 games to seek treatment would absolutely be considered when it came punishment time.

I honestly do not believe there is any difference today, regarding punishments for personal misconduct, than there was 2 months ago. This TSA thing was blown WAY WAAAAAY out of proportion.
[ Edited by WINiner on Apr 26, 2014 at 9:35 AM ]
Can someone explain to me why the hell we play the Redskins on CBS?
Share 49ersWebzone