There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Best 49ers RB of all-time? Incorporating the Worst Moment in 49ers History thread

Best 49ers RB of all-time? Incorporating the Worst Moment in 49ers History thread

Curious to know your guys opinions, who's better?
[ Edited by English on Apr 23, 2014 at 11:08 AM ]
This thread is meaningless without amp lee and derrick loville
LaMike James thread
Gotta go with Gore. Craig had the luxury of being on great teams. Gore did a lot of damage against 8-10 man boxes and played with scrubs for a better part of his career and still was dominant.
Easy, Ricky Watters!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Gotta go with Gore. Craig had the luxury of being on great teams. Gore did a lot of damage against 8-10 man boxes and played with scrubs for a better part of his career and still was dominant.

This
  • DeUh
Marcus Lattimore

Garrison Hearst anyone?
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Garrison Hearst anyone?

I loved Garrison
Originally posted by DeUh:
Marcus Lattimore

Excited to see if he emerges into a star, the potential is through the roof.
Originally posted by Garcia2Owens:
Originally posted by Quest4six:
Garrison Hearst anyone?

I loved Garrison

Hearst was awesome. It's a shame we lost him for 2 years. He would have dominated. Amazing athlete to be as effective as he was when he came back.
It's hard for me to pick, because there have been a few real good ones. But, a 96-yard TD in overtime in which he sheds more than a few tacklers with straight arms? Are you kidding me?

O.J. Simpson.
Hugh McElhenny, HOF.
[ Edited by Existence on Apr 22, 2014 at 4:51 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

This
i think this is right. i love craig but the facts are the facts as layed out well by young2rice