LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

2014 schedule?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
anyone wanna make a small wager? I'll bet we open up the season @ Seattle on thursday night. The whole world will watch us get spanked.

We aren't going to get spanked. Seattle will be lucky to get to the playoffs this year.

We're going to kill them.
wk1 @ Dallas
wk 2 vs Alex Smith
I hope we finally get to play a home prime time game against the Seattle. It seems like we always have to play them on the road for prime time
I'm just glad we don't play Green Bay week 1 i was sick of starting the season with them even though i know it's a easy 1-0 start they cant stop Kaep! lol he kills them with his legs and arms he punks them out i love it.
[ Edited by Raul98 on Apr 23, 2014 at 9:25 AM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I hope we finally get to play a home prime time game against the Seattle. It seems like we always have to play them on the road for prime time

thursday game in 2012
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
wk1 @ Dallas
wk 2 vs Alex Smith

you mean Vs. J Charles
Originally posted by Raul98:
I'm just glad we don't play Green Bay week 1 i was sick of starting the season with them even though i know it's a easy 1-0 start they cant stop Kaep! lol he kills them with his legs and arms he punks them out i love it.

we only played them twice in week 1, by comparison we got the cardinals 4 years in a row from 2006-2009
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Raul98:

we only played them twice in week 1, by comparison we got the cardinals 4 years in a row from 2006-2009

That was another team i was sick of seeing week 1 and they had Warner and Boldin and Fitz for some of those years.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
wk1 @ Dallas
wk 2 vs Alex Smith

you mean Vs. J Charles

That's not what the story will be though
wk1 @ Dallas
wk 2 vs Alex Smith

That's what I'm thinking as well

Originally posted by mutant-man49:
wk1 @ Dallas
wk 2 vs Alex Smith

That's what I'm thinking as well
Alex should open the stadium that he helped build.

Also why in the f**k havent there been any leaks yet?
People actually think we won't open against Seattle?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
god I hope we don't play Seattle this season. At least not till the playoffs.
I hate how everything has to be a primetime event in the NFL now. It was way better when one of the Matts just leaked the schedule to us in the afternoon, and we were done with it.
Week 1 @BYE
Share 49ersWebzone