There are 151 users in the forums

2014 schedule?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
yeah this looks like a credible source...
the REAL schedule is supposed to be released today
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Mayor:
Originally posted by LVJay:
17-0 in the regular... **** them all!!

THIS!! No matter who comes....

17 game season?

Gonna win the bye week too!

Not one arrest for the entire week!!!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Cool.
LOCK

THIS

s**t
Schedule is coming wednesday or thursday

http://www.patspulpit.com/2014/4/21/5636908/report-2014-nfl-schedule-release-coming-wednesday-or-thursday
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

SI.com is reporting it should be Tomorrow afternoon , if the NFL doesn't pull one of it's normal switch ups for marketing purposes.
I hope we play the Hawks 1st game, and ruin their trophy party.
Originally posted by E-49er:
SI.com is reporting it should be Tomorrow afternoon , if the NFL doesn't pull one of it's normal switch ups for marketing purposes.

I'm actually surprised that they don't fluff the sh*t out of the schedule release like they do with everything else. Maybe an NFL network exclusive 4 hour prime time extended release of the schedule on a team-by-team basis with plenty of commercials. Ruined the draft by making a a three day extended weekend with prime time Thursday 1st round action.
Originally posted by ltrain:
I'm actually surprised that they don't fluff the sh*t out of the schedule release like they do with everything else. Maybe an NFL network exclusive 4 hour prime time extended release of the schedule on a team-by-team basis with plenty of commercials. Ruined the draft by making a a three day extended weekend with prime time Thursday 1st round action.

lol seriously.

Originally posted by ltrain:

i actually dont mind how the draft is, it gives the teams more time to shop picks
NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL 2m NFL Schedule will be released tomorrow. 8 pm ET on @nflnetwork and http://NFL.com ;. Analysis aplenty here.
Ive got to think on this one... that looks horrible lol
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
anyone know if we play the rams this year? thanks in advance.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
anyone know if we play the rams this year? thanks in advance.

We find out 2morrow bruh
Share 49ersWebzone