There are 261 users in the forums

2014 schedule?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Don't know how accurate got it from Facebook
Damn, IF that is true, that is a brutal first half of the season..worse than last season
Originally posted by QBguru:
Damn, IF that is true, that is a brutal first half of the season..worse than last season

Agree...pretty much the same story as last year. Brutal 1st half. Easier 2nd half. Bye week right in the middle.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Agree...pretty much the same story as last year. Brutal 1st half. Easier 2nd half. Bye week right in the middle.

Nice..I didn't know we are playing the Cowgirls on Thanksgiving...Giving me a chance to not have to be at the in-laws that long this year...Sweet
Not gonna lie, I could see us struggling a bit first half of the season...brutal as hell first half, plus being w/o Bowman and probably Aldon (suspension).
Nice..I didn't know we are playing the Cowgirls on Thanksgiving...Giving me a chance to not have to be at the in-laws that long this year...Sweet

5-2 heading into the Bye would actually be very good with that schedule.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Not gonna lie, I could see us struggling a bit first half of the season...brutal as hell first half, plus being w/o Bowman and probably Aldon (suspension).

Agree, unless Lemonier and Wilhoite step up big. Hopefully we have no injuries to the WR's early this year either.

and how do we know if this schedule is accurate? lol
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Schedules are set to release on tuesday bro

We don't. We are speculating.
schedule looks manageable imo tough but as long as were healthy we will be ok go 49ers!!
Originally posted by Harbaalke:

Schedules are set to release on tuesday bro

and my question still stands

Ok. IF this schedule is indeed accurate (shouldn't be long until we find out), I still stick to my original statement.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Apr 20, 2014 at 11:25 PM ]

It looks tough on paper, but you never know how good these teams are going to be...including us.

It's a safe bet to say Seattle, Broncos, and Saints will be tough games.

Bears were horrific on D last year, especially against the run. Cutler has been potato every time he plays us.

The Chiefs faltered late last year, losing 6 of their last 8 games including playoffs. We'll see if that carries over to this year. 9-0 start was clearly a product of a ridiculously easy schedule.

Eagles need to prove they're not a flash in the pan. Chip Kelly's offense was incredibly effective last year. Let's see what happens with a full offseason to prepare for his unorthodox scheme.

Cardinals are a very solid-team. Great defense. I just have a hard time buying them as long as Palmer is QBing. His passing numbers are nice, winning % is not.
Share 49ersWebzone