There are 179 users in the forums

All this NEGATIVE let's talk 49ers positive

Shop Find 49ers gear online
49ers schedule to be released

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 12m

Schedule release is currently planned for April 22 http://wp.me/p14QSB-9sB9

PFT;DR

I'm thank Awesome Dawson and Patrick Willis and BLUUUUUUUDGEEEEEEEEEEON! aka Jim Tomsula
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
49ers schedule to be released

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 12m

Schedule release is currently planned for April 22 http://wp.me/p14QSB-9sB9

We won't mention in a 'positive' thread that the 49ers play the 4th hardest sked in the league based on last years standings...
It's gotten to the point that I am afraid to turn on the TV, or check out the sports sites on the web.

This off season started over the cliff when Bowman got hurt.

I could really use a dose of good news.

We need Baalke to knock it out of the park in the draft to change the vibe around here.
Practice/scrimmage with Ravens before 1st preseason game. Some guy commented "keep the police away" LOL.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
It's gotten to the point that I am afraid to turn on the TV, or check out the sports sites on the web.

This off season started over the cliff when Bowman got hurt.

I could really use a dose of good news.

We need Baalke to knock it out of the park in the draft to change the vibe around here.

It's just your frame of mind man. Bowman will be back no later than midseason, we have a ton of picks in a very deep draft class, we have 2 first round talent players in Lattimore and Tank coming in (not to mention Dial), we have 2 starter quality defensive vets coming back from injury in Culliver and Ian Williams. Crabtree and Patton will be healthy this season, we got Brandon Lloyd and we'll get a veteran. Carlos Rogers is FINALLY gone. This off season BS will end, the draft will be awesome and we'll get some good news before camp with some player extensions and probably a Harbaugh extension before the season, book it.
WE GOT GRASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
WE GOT GRASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

praise Flying Spaghetti Monster!!
Nobody had trouble with the law all week !

• Chico
  • Veteran
Frank Gire needs 33 yards to reach 10,000 YARDS!!! GO GIRE!!!
New Stadium! That alone will lift everyone's spirit. Time for Baalke to step up to the plate and knock it out of the park with this draft.
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
New Stadium! That alone will lift everyone's spirit. Time for Baalke to step up to the plate and knock it out of the park with this draft.

My Grandpa took me to my first Niner game in 1955, thru my young years I went to many many games. As a young adult I moved far away and never went to another game. Now this grandma has decided hell or high water and maybe a few miracles I am getting my old arse to the Seahawks game. We have so much to be thankful for our beautiful new stadium, a great team and a wonderful fan base, we are the FAITHFUL and this is our year.
Harbaugh and Baalke work great together.
Share 49ersWebzone