LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Brandon Lloyd a NINER!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Quick!! re-sign Lloyd to piss off Crabtree. HaHaHaHa!!!!
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
I would love to have heard what he said to Vernon on the field today. You could tell it got him heated.... Lol

He probably told Vernon to stop being a p***y
he had a problem with Vernon on that play. As Vernon gets tackled, you can see Lloyd raise his hands in confusion and subtly shake his head.
I bet he pulled the ol waterboy trick telling Vernon that Jamba Juice sucked.
Originally posted by Phil:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
its time for alot of people on this Forum to eat Crow

This. Not only did people want Lloyd cut after camp but Johnson too. LOL

Still believe this.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

Still believe this.

Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

Still believe this.

Lloyd has done squat and will not be back next year. but hey he keeps Stevie off the field and has even taken snaps from Crabtree. geesh
Someone correct me, but on the Boldin catch where clark got his crap pushed in, I saw Lloyd streaking on the left sideline wide open and corner was late covering him
(for that matter it looked like Hyde was also pretty open on the checkdown)

he is getting open out there.
got it.
corner is late and caught in no mans land trying to cover both Hyde and Lloyd, and safety is too behind. Lloyd is wide open.

people saying he isn't doing anything is not really accurate. he simply isnt looked at many times. this game there was a lot of focus on Boldin, almost to the point of too much (and I love Q)
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
got it.
corner is late and caught in no mans land trying to cover both Hyde and Lloyd, and safety is too behind. Lloyd is wide open.

people saying he isn't doing anything is not really accurate. he simply isnt looked at many times. this game there was a lot of focus on Boldin, almost to the point of too much (and I love Q)

Kap missing a wide open TD there

Im sorry, but people acting like this is all the system need to look at this. Sure, I still think the system and coaching are the biggest problems, but Kap is still not seeing the whole field.

Im sorry, but people acting like this is all the system need to look at this. Sure, I still think the system and coaching are the biggest problems, but Kap is still not seeing the whole field.

there is a safety out there (not in the pic) so its not a wide open TD, but imo its at least a much easier throw than the threaded needle to Q

diverting focus from one single target is definitely something that Kap needs to work on.

as far as Lloyd goes, he is our deep threat/decoy that clears out space nowadays and VD basically stays in to block/run short patterns
[ Edited by the_dynasty on Nov 23, 2014 at 9:11 PM ]
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
got it.

No one is denying this. I don't think a single person who believes Greg Roman is the main problem (I am one of them) believes Kap would suddenly transform into Aaron Rodgers if he had better play calling. However the fact that he hasn't grown as much as expected goes back to the system, play calling, and coaching. BTW, I can't see the picture clearly, so what was Kap doing when this happened? Was he under pressure or was he in the pocket locked in on another receiver?

The drops, inaccuracy, missed blocks, etc makes you wonder what the offensive coaches are doing during the week. Vic Fangio is able to have guys come in, whether rookies, vets, or all pros execute his system, and the offense by in large has had their full complement of players and struggle to muster 20 points.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
No one is denying this. I don't think a single person who believes Greg Roman is the main problem (I am one of them) believes Kap would suddenly transform into Aaron Rodgers if he had better play calling. However the fact that he hasn't grown as much as expected goes back to the system, play calling, and coaching. BTW, I can't see the picture clearly, so what was Kap doing when this happened? Was he under pressure or was he in the pocket locked in on another receiver?

The drops, inaccuracy, missed blocks, etc makes you wonder what the offensive coaches are doing during the week. Vic Fangio is able to have guys come in, whether rookies, vets, or all pros execute his system, and the offense by in large has had their full complement of players and struggle to muster 20 points.

I took this pic off the nfl.com highlight still. kap pretty much looks only at the right side of the field (so I assume he sees VD and Q) and throws it to Q without hesitation.

I didnt post this play to take a shot at kap, its more of a 'why coaches still line lloyd up' explanation. lloyd is doing his thing, he can still play (even though this particular play is much more of a defender's fault than lloyds skill)
Share 49ersWebzone