LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

Brandon Lloyd a NINER!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stunder49:
"He burned Taylor Mays for a TD so he still has it "web zone circa 2010

my god stop with these names from that era,, its all coming back.. this is the kind of guy the niners want on their team??? and then we got people around here ripping the signing of people who have been good for us like dahl and trashing a established good vet and good locker room guy like our new safety and then they welcome miss lloyd with open f**king arms and open f**king legs .. i knew i picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue
Originally posted by MarkD:
Good signing. He is talented and has changed his attitude about team over player. Also he is the best route runner on the team with amazing body control and good hands.

thank you. some real logic here.
Originally posted by stunder49:
"He burned Taylor Mays for a TD so he still has it "web zone circa 2010

he lead the league in rec yards that season. him having 'it' probably has more to do with that then him beating a certain overrated safety for a td.
I don't get why people are so upset on here about it; It just adds depth and competition to the WR corp for training camp. The dude had good hands, and did alright with some other teams. It's not like were not going 2 draft more WR's; the more we have the better. Crabs is prone 2 injury and we can use all the help we can get.
I cant wait to hear Lil Jon - GET LOW play every time he scores a Touchdown
this is like the eric wright or perrish cox signing. if he doesnt have it he wont make the team.
I'm so back and forth on this. On one hand I can't believe we actually signed Brandon Lloyd. On the other hand, I look at the big numbers he put up in 2010, the good year he had in 2012, the fact that he is a deep threat and the possibility that he's not as much of a jerk anymore now that's he's older and think why not give it a shot?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by MarkD:
Good signing. He is talented and has changed his attitude about team over player. Also he is the best route runner on the team with amazing body control and good hands.

thank you. some real logic here.
who will not block, who will not run over the middle, and i would shocked as f**k if she would run a reverse.. but thats ok because she is a x niner and a sort of big name so that makes it all better.. jesus
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
the worst off season of all time continues.
Originally posted by hateroids84:
I don't get why people are so upset on here about it; It just adds depth and competition to the WR corp for training camp. The dude had good hands, and did alright with some other teams. It's not like were not going 2 draft more WR's; the more we have the better. Crabs is prone 2 injury and we can use all the help we can get.

Not upset, just don't like it. Unconvinced he will be in uniform by week one.

Originally posted by English:

Yeah, but who cares. He either plays well and gets on the roster or doesn't and gets cut. Its worth a shot.
Here's the deal...Lloyd gets open, he catches the ball. He's at a minimum some insurance given Crabtree could well be entering his last season in SF. With rare exceptions, relying on rookies to pick up the slack is a huge risk. He's another guy Patton can learn from WRT running routes and making plays. I like the signing.
Originally posted by English:

i dont think any of us are convinced of that, but we got a 90 man roster to fill out. to me this is like the antoine winfield signing in seattle last season. you take a flier on a vet and if he doesnt stand out in camp he doesnt make the team.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
this is like the eric wright or perrish cox signing. if he doesnt have it he wont make the team.

she will cut by two better rookies and chad hall .. then when she gets cut she will ascend to nate davis and korey sheets status
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
The thought of him catching long bombs from Kaep kinda makes me tingly below the belt. I like the signing but I still really want Brandin Cooks or Mike Evans.

Careful there, last time someone said the word "bomb"....

Oh s**t.
Share 49ersWebzone