https

Get your popcorn READY!!!

(crickets)

Oh... okay, screw you guys.

Is the draft here yet?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
For now, he's an upgrade over Patton and he's most definitely a huge upgrade over Baldwin and whoever else we have at WR right now. If we had him last year at would have won the division.

she is a upgrade over s**t in my opinion. my god what the hell,, people act like she is the second coming of gene washington
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

"He burned Taylor Mays for a TD so he still has it "web zone circa 2010
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
would rather sign TO
i never thought i would say this in regards to owens,, but i agree,, miss lloyd is alot of things but a difference maker she is not
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by 49erDawgFan:
What does this move say about Patton's job security? I don't see him making the team because he can't play special teams.

Um, no. How many receivers do you imagine we are taking into the season? And why should Patton be at risk?

I think Baldwin is more at risk of losing his job than Patton is.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
The thought of him catching long bombs from Kaep kinda makes me tingly below the belt. I like the signing but I still really want Brandin Cooks or Mike Evans.

Careful there, last time someone said the word "bomb"....
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by susweel:
would rather sign TO
i never thought i would say this in regards to owens,, but i agree,, miss lloyd is alot of things but a difference maker she is not

If this stops us from drafting Brandin Cooks then Im gonna be f**king pissed, check that Im already f**king pissed.

• MarkD
  • Veteran
Good signing. He is talented and has changed his attitude about team over player. Also he is the best route runner on the team with amazing body control and good hands.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
FFFFFFFf**kKKKKKKK YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

why would you even feel this way about a guy who was a jackoff the first time around and now he brings back that stench from that era? my f**king god

because he's a GOOD WR that can STILL produce and he's proved he can. You're damn right im excited.

that's in the past, and our organization has completely changed since then. I am EXCITED. If he can play at the level he played at in NE and Denver then f**k YES
Originally posted by verb1der:

go ahead, LIVE IN THE PAST.
Hahaha this is awesome

Lol! "Miss Lloyd..."

2012 stats: 74 receptions, 911 yards, 4 TDs. Pretty darn productive for a girl.
He had 190 yds against us in 2012 vs pats
Share 49ersWebzone