LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 320 users in the forums

Character assassination of Colin Kaepernick by ESPN?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.49ersspin.com/2014/04/character-assassination-of-kaepernick.html
Saw that too. It's ridiculous the amount of trash that is thrown his way because of his appearance.
At this point, with what's happened with all the players, I expect any 9er in the news to be portrayed horribly. We look like a group of overpaid spoiled idiots right now. Right or wrong our image is bad at the moment.
It just seemed really petty. Looking for the most trivial ways to demean him. I personally didn't think much of it because I don't look down on someone for wearing a backwards or sideways hat. Some people are very bothered by it for some reason. I used to wear my hat backwards all the time.
Originally posted by jreff22:
At this point, with what's happened with all the players, I expect any 9er in the news to be portrayed horribly. We look like a group of overpaid spoiled idiots right now. Right or wrong our image is bad at the moment.

Yeah, I never got into the old arguments of the "49ers win with class" or any of that stuff, just not something I cared about. And for the most part I still don't, and most of this will be all but forgotten come start of 2014 season, but right now it is a black eye.
pretty dumb thing for them to do, but honestly who cares. they're the ones who look bad
  • dmatt
  • Veteran
This must be what it feels like to be a Seahawks fan. Very disappointed in our team for putting themselves in these positions. On the upside, now maybe we can keep Iupati.
Originally posted by dmatt:
This must be what it feels like to be a Seahawks fan. Very disappointed in our team for putting themselves in these positions. On the upside, now maybe we can keep Iupati.

Hell, at this rate we might be able to keep everyone. Aldon and Cully have major character issues. All of a sudden Kap has character issues. Iupati and Crabtree are injury prone. Everyone's stock has taken a hit. We just might pull it off lol.

I doubt Seahawks fans are feeling really sad right now.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

I doubt Seahawks fans are feeling really sad right now..
They are already planning their Super Bowl Parade for next year, SanDiego49er is rumored to be the grand marshal of the parade.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

I doubt Seahawks fans are feeling really sad right now..
Lag Double Post
[ Edited by KapToBoldin on Apr 13, 2014 at 11:42 PM ]
For a company owned by Disney they would be a little more mature so to speak. ESPN is garbage. Their reporters are terrible, anchors are morons and idiots. I don't watch ESPN at all. If I want NFL, I choose NFL Network, but haven't watched a Total Access since NFC Championship Game fallout. I rather stay on the laptop and surf the web than here the crap that is said by some morons on both networks. I think the only time actually I watched NFL Network was when FA began, for like 1 day, then nothing else.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
For a company owned by Disney they would be a little more mature so to speak. ESPN is garbage. Their reporters are terrible, anchors are morons and idiots. I don't watch ESPN at all. If I want NFL, I choose NFL Network, but haven't watched a Total Access since NFC Championship Game fallout. I rather stay on the laptop and surf the web than here the crap that is said by some morons on both networks. I think the only time actually I watched NFL Network was when FA began, for like 1 day, then nothing else.

Damn bro, you seem to have taken the loss hard. I can't wait for this draft and this season. I want redemption!
  • SFGem
  • Veteran
Crabtree the only one staying out of the headlines this offseason. Well not the only one but you guys always hating on crab.
[ Edited by SFGem on Apr 14, 2014 at 1:30 AM ]
Originally posted by SFGem:
Crabtree the only one staying out of the headlines this offseason. Well not the only one but you guys always hating on crab.
Crab got lied on too
Share 49ersWebzone