LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

AFC 2014 opponents

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Do we play the AFC West this year in regular season?
Yes. And two also in the preseason.
Broncos - AWAY
Chargers - HOME
Chiefs - HOME
Raiders - AWAY

The Broncos game will be tough, but the other three games are very winnable.
Search Function in your Friend lol
dont worry about it
If we beat the Raiders, that will make it four in a row and 14 years since they last beat us (the overtime thriller at The Stick in 2000).

However, it's also been 14 years since we've beaten San Diego. I could easily see us sweeping that division if we can beat Denver.
Cant wait until the bronco game
Denver away will be a tough game.

I think we'll sweep the rest.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
damnit! wish we played the chargers away.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
damnit! wish we played the chargers away.

it switches every 4 years with the afc teams. we were there 4 years ago on a thursday night so this one is in sf

Somehow I think KC will be our toughest game, and Denver might be easiest outside of OAK.

SD will be toss up.

Divisions change year to year.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Somehow I think KC will be our toughest game, and Denver might be easiest outside of OAK.

SD will be toss up.

Divisions change year to year.

How is going to Denver easier than home vs. SD or KC exactly, with Peyton still there with that offense and now defense, they will be a very formidable foe. And it's away. The only way I see an advantage SF, is during snowy conditions, which is unlikely considering about 70% of their schedule will be before Denver starts getting snow.
You know they're really going to want to beat the Broncos for the obvious reasons. Awesome that the Raider game is a road game. That's a gift from the schedulers. I could see them sweeping the AFC West.
NFC West is going to murder the AFC West this year. Seattle and SF could both go 4-0 and STL and AZ could go 3-1.
Oakland was a total gimmee before they signed every FA on earth (still winnable game though). Should be like a Niner home game being just across the bay.
Share 49ersWebzone