There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Do you want the 49ers to kick off the season @ Seattle on TNF?

Do you want the 49ers to kick off the season @ Seattle on TNF?

Originally posted by English:
It doesn't matter who we play. This year, we go straight through them.

I like your style.
Hell no. Show off the new stadium Sunday night against Kansas City.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Snider8706:
It could be in SF, last year the ravens opened up on the road in Denver.

I don't think we can play home games Mondays or Thursdays in the first year of the park.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 7, 2014 at 11:02 AM ]
I have said the last two years that I wanted the early matchup to be in SEA. We are expected to lose and any new wrinkles we introduce this season they have no tape on. Can't prepare for what you haven't seen yet. Advantage 49ers! We won't have Crab Ian and VD injured this time plus we will have at least six new talented rookies to deal with in addition to Tank and Lattimore! WTF are we waiting for?
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Apr 7, 2014 at 10:18 AM ]
Too soon.
dp
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Apr 7, 2014 at 10:38 AM ]
fk it why not
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
You guys would like to go into seattle, as they open the year as defending champs?! lol, sounds like a suicide mission to me not even kidding.

It would be amazing if we sh*t all over their parade, and ruined their homecoming.

I would hope so, but at the same time they can also s**t on us and make us feel even worse as we open the season with back to back losses.

I'd at least like the hype to die down in seattle first, before goin in there.

Open the season with back to back losses?
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
yes. great way to start the season.
Dallas went into New York on opening night in 2012 and spolied their Super Bowl party. If they can do it to their division rival that knocked them out of the playoffs the prior year then SF can definitely do it in Seattle
No

i don't want to go in there and watch Seattle raise their Championship banner and then beat the hell out of us again
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You guys would like to go into seattle, as they open the year as defending champs?! lol, sounds like a suicide mission to me not even kidding.

It would be amazing if we sh*t all over their parade, and ruined their homecoming.

I would hope so, but at the same time they can also s**t on us and make us feel even worse as we open the season with back to back losses.

to the seahawks!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

to the seahawks!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
No

i don't want to go in there and watch Seattle raise their Championship banner and then beat the hell out of us again

LOL, I think we'll have a better out come this time.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
No

LOL, I think we'll have a better out come this time.

highly unlikely

Going into Seattle without Bowman, a questionable secondary, and a retard calling our plays is recipe for another beating