LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

Do you want the 49ers to kick off the season @ Seattle on TNF?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you want the 49ers to kick off the season @ Seattle on TNF?

I hear the season schedule will be released within the next 10 days.

Will the 'Hawks come in complacent and off-guard or will Carroll have them ready to go and even hungrier than last year?

If we go in and win that'd be huge to have them start 0-1 and 0-1 at home. But if they win, it's going to start playing in our minds -- we can't beat them in Seattle like they can't beat us at Candlestick -- wait this part isn't going to matter anymore.

Absolutely!

We'll be almost at full strength until Bowman returns.

Let's get ready to rumble!
It doesn't matter who we play. This year, we go straight through them.
Oh hell no. Not national TV, no way. How many times will the network replay the Sherman tip if they schedule that game?

If it was in the new stadium, hell yes.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
I hear the season schedule will be released within the next 10 days.

Will the 'Hawks come in complacent and off-guard or will Carroll have them ready to go and even hungrier than last year?

If we go in and win that'd be huge to have them start 0-1 and 0-1 at home. But if they win, it's going to start playing in our minds -- we can't beat them in Seattle like they can't beat us at Candlestick -- wait this part isn't going to matter anymore.
Stop with the "Niners can't beat them in Seattle" stuff. They DID last season, it was the refs who failed to see it, and call the game correctly. Instead of those stupid #12 flags the fans hold up, they should be waving black and white stiped flags.
I do because what better test to see what type of team your going to be than playing your biggest rival. If we beat them in Seattle week 1 it will give them the confidence to go forward threw the season. If they were to lose then it's okay only week 1 plenty of games left. Also being that first game before every one else gets to play is a good feeling. It would also be fun spoiling there home opener.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'd love it.
Might as well get right to it. If you want to be the best, you've got to beat the best. The Niners could send a message right off the bat and put the league on notice.
It could be in SF, last year the ravens opened up on the road in Denver.
Hell yeah. All offseason to prepare for Harbaugh = a win.

Originally posted by Snider8706:
It could be in SF, last year the ravens opened up on the road in Denver.

It wont be in SF last year it only happened in Denver cause the city of Baltimore didn't want the Orioles and Ravens playing at the same time cause of traffic.
You guys would like to go into seattle, as they open the year as defending champs?! lol, sounds like a suicide mission to me not even kidding.
Originally posted by verb1der:
You guys would like to go into seattle, as they open the year as defending champs?! lol, sounds like a suicide mission to me not even kidding.

It would be amazing if we sh*t all over their parade, and ruined their homecoming.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
no, too early for that game. I'd rather them play around 4-5 games before the big matchup.
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Originally posted by verb1der:

It would be amazing if we sh*t all over their parade, and ruined their homecoming.

I would hope so, but at the same time they can also s**t on us and make us feel even worse as we open the season with back to back losses.

I'd at least like the hype to die down in seattle first, before goin in there.
Share 49ersWebzone